Would you give up U2 for 1 year, or sex for 6 months?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you give up all listening/following/loving U2 for 1yr, or give up 6mo. of sex?

• I'd give up U2 for a year.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • I'd give up sex for six months.

Votes: 57 41.9%
  • I'm attacking Kamchatka from Japan with 10 armies.

Votes: 30 22.1%

• Total voters
I can't believe more people here would give up sex for six months than give up U2 for a year. People, U2 are good, but they aren't that good.

(Plus, you could always just listen to Passengers anyway. :wink: )

bono_man2002 said:
Well I was young enough to remember Agro's Cartoon connection, just bareley

Aussie tv really sucks these days, apart from Wednsday Nights at 8:30 with Spicks and Specs and Glass House at 9:35 (I haven't watched the IT team yet)

Agro's Cartoon Connection and Cheez TV both fucking STANK.

And yeah, Aussie TV's dreadful at the moment. I mainly just watch Simpsons repeats and SBS news while I make/eat dinner.

well I've gone 18 years without sex so far, but I've never gone a year without U2

soooo...yeah

hell i'd give up mountain dew for six months over U2 for a year

I've already given up U2 for the last six months (a pause until the tour resumes)...

...and I've given up sex for the past five hours.:sexywink:

I'm out!

kramer-seinfeld.jpg

I've done 6 months without sex with the greatest of ease. No sex = no drama. I could do it again. I couldn't go a year without U2. No way.

I'm absolutely shocked at how for 'give up sex' is on front. I guess some people really do love U2 passionately.

Maybe a better question would be , would you give 00 U2 for a year, or sex for six months? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom