would you consider 'one' with mary j. blige a mash up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
it's 2 genres together, rock and r&b, they both share vocals but done to another song. i don't know if it gets called a duet or a mash up...

It's a duet...mashups:

the U2 & Whitney Houston thing (How Will I Know vs. WoWY)
the U2 & Eminem thing (Without Me vs. WoWY)
the Eminem & Britney Spears thing (Real Slim vs. Oops)

No, I consider it just another REAL bad decision this band has made in the last few years and the sad thing is that it's not the last one (REF. "Definitive Greatest Hits")

Galeongirl said:
oh crap.... WHAT IF the version of One that's gonna be on the Best Of record IS this versioN????

:no: That's just WRONG :no:

That would absolutely be horrific..

Galeongirl said:
oh crap.... WHAT IF the version of One that's gonna be on the Best Of record IS this versioN????

:no: That's just WRONG :no:

the fact that it would be so very wrong and horrific is pretty much what guarantees that it WILL be on the album :|

sorry, my mistake for not realising that disliking some of the bands decisions lately means i hate them

i'll write that down on a post-it so i don't forget

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you do that

i went one better... i wrote it on my hand!
"MUST REMEMBER TO HATE U2"

i'll never forget now!

:p

Ah, okay. I had to ask elsewhere recently what "FTW" was. I thought maybe it was like "Fuck the what" because people had grown tired of the plain old WTF.

Turns out it's "for the win."

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Once again, you hit it right on the head. :up:

God, I love this place.

as digsy pointed out, i didnt realize disagreeing with a decision of the band means you have to hate them and their music :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom