Would the real Rougerum please stand up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

socalu2fan

Once along time ago when this forum first started I posted here under a different name back in the days when Achtung Bubba was the dominant poster. There was a fellow named Rougerum who posted then...I went away for a while and am back now. Does he still post anymore...I know he had a lot of different names. What alias is he under now?

he's around last i heard but doesn't post as much

i'm sure there are people who follow the meanderings of the redster more closely than i do who can fill you in.

incidentally, where's achtung bubba? did his flag choke him to death?

Haven't seen him lately, but he's around. He better be at least.

'Bubba thinks he SOOO special now that he's got a girlfriend. *HMPH*

yes he is still around, although i am not sure where he has been lately. in fact, i havent seen him in chat for a while...

he posts lately under henry rollins. you usuallyy know who he is, cause he signs with rougerum at the bottom of every post.

------------------
-deathbear

What about you deathbear? That tagline you have "bears" a striking resemblance to the rougerum tagline...

Swallow-

Bubba has a girlfriend? Wow, good for him. Hopefully now that he is gone and you have the Hooters girl I am next on the list to get hooked up.

Hey now calm down I want no trouble with an enraged certified death bear. Mauling and being eaten alive are not high on my list...actually being eaten period is not high on my list. I was simply questioning an interesting event that I observed.

But at the same time don't think idle threats and simple bullying will stop me from finding the truth and getting to the bottom of this whole mess...

tee hee heee, were going on a bear hunt.

sort through THIS mess!!!!! *shows socalu2 his fist

------------------
-deathbear

Thats right Cutlass. A bear hunt it may in fact be. Unless of course our dear friend rougerum decides to show up and set the record straight. But knowing that crafty fellow he will probably sit back and watch me incur the wrath of deathbear. I am presently in the process of assembling an international coalition of support before proceeding with my investigation. Besides, I'd be crazy to try and tackle a bear on my own. Whatever happened to that poor Veggy fellow? (Gulp...)

Bebe,

Where were you? When you give me a tip I have to be able to hang out long enough to help me find him. He is cunning and wiley remember that.

So the plot thickens...i receive a tip from bebe but she is gone when i get there. i supposedly make contact with rougerm and leave a clue for him to confirm it...i will wait and see what turns up. Otherwise Bear I'm coming for you...

Silence eh...

Well you all haven't heard the last of me, the Board's detective. HAHA I will get to the bottom of this conspiracy don't you think you can stop me and along the way I will steal the hearts and hormones of every female member. After all I am the bad boy and a man in uniform! I'm irrestible with that combo! You'll be seeing more of me I guarantee it!

yes bama, and there was a time when i thought i was a reasonable man, and asked everyone to get off my case.

you will never catch me socalu2! we he he!

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom