Would anyone like to hear a joke?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To get to Radiohead.

Fries.

Trolls.

------------------
Lurkers are not people too.

Blarg to you Fozzie!

trolls.jpg

Because bears are people too?
confused.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Oh. Now I recognize one of those fellas. The guy on the left, that's Chip n' Dales Wanderer!

------------------
Walka walka walka

The bear crossed the road to get to the evil trolls of course.

So they can cut them in half!

------------------
Newbies suck.

Nope!

Why did the bear cross the road?

We'll never know. A car hit him on the way. He's a Deathbear!

------------------
Walka walka walka

Originally posted by Fozzie Deathbear:
Nope!

Why did the bear cross the road?

We'll never know. A car hit him on the way. He's a Deathbear!

smile.gif
*snicker snicker*

------------------
"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

Strange bears are afoot in interference land.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Everyone grab a tomatoe, aim and toss!!!

------------------
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." -- Jesse Jackson

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 09-30-2001).]

Originally posted by Buck Futter:
Was that joke supposed to be funny?

I've got a funny riddle for you Buck.

What rises at 11 while the sun is on fire, knows Dorian Gray, and is in shock?

Any guesses?

Come'on.

Don't know yet?

Why doesn't anyone get my riddles?

It's you! J. Swallow

------------------
Walka walka walka

A man walks into a doctors office, the doctor asks him to sit down and tell him whats wrong.

Man: Well, before work the wife always gets me up and we have a quickie before breakfast. After breakfast, we all go to work, I always get there in plenty of time, and get up to my office, organize my papers, when my secretary comes in. Shes the most beautiful woman, and shes got mant 'talents', she gives me the days agenda, and then we fuck.

Doctor: I see... Well...

Man: Theres more... Anyways, the day goes by, and usually around 10:45 I go to the copy room to grab myself some coffee. In the copy room, waiting for me, I always find a sexy little mail girl, just out of university, and in order to get my coffee I have to fuck her, which is a sacrifice im more than willing to make rawr!

Doctor: Interesting... Well

Man: Hold on Im not done yet... Anyways, I go back to my office, and work until about 1, at which point the caterer comes in with my lunch. Sometimes its a man and I quickly rush him out of my office, but others it is another beautiful woman, who of course cant get enough of me... wink... wink... hahaha

Doctor: Well sir I really..

Man: Im not finished! So after lunch I work until 4, go home, and as usual get there before the wife. I go upstairs to drop off my breifcase and get changed, and low and behold, on even days the maid is in my room laying naked on my bed, evidently waiting for me to make some kind of 'payment'. On other days, I get changed and go to wait by the pool, where either the gardener or the pool girl pull me into the bushes and we fuck outside.

Doctor: Let me guess, you arent finished?

Man: Nope! So after that, I go and I rest after a long days work. Then the wife comes home and we fuck before dinner. We go downstairs, eat, and lay in front of the fire for a while, around 8 we fuck again. We usually go to bed at 10, at which point we have sex for an hour or so. After shes asleep, I sneak downstairs for a midnight snack, ie the cook hahaha.

Doctor: Ummm well sir, other than your serious letcherousness, what seems to be the problem?

Man: It hurts when I jerk off
frown.gif

LMFAO!

(I hope this doesnt displease the censor gods)

Back
Top Bottom