WORST song survivor: boy (round 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• into the heart

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • the ocean

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • shadows and tall trees

Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
last round had another time, another place winning by a landslide.

full results:
into the heart: 12
the ocean: 10
another time, another place: 29
shadows and tall trees: 6

the rules are pretty easy. this is for worst song U2 survivor. this means you vote OFF your FAVOURITE song. the goal here is to see what is the least-liked U2 song for each album, and narrow it down to least-liked song ever.

ROUND SEVEN (BOY):
- into the heart
- the ocean
- shadows and tall trees

you are to vote based on the studio version of that particular song. do not vote based on how it sounds live or how it sounded remixed.

timing of the poll: there are so many rounds, it really makes sense to keep each individual round as a timed ONE day poll. when we get to the end of each round, the final poll will last two days, to give more people a chance to vote.

ties will be broken by eliminating both songs from the poll UNLESS we are in the top five. even if there are three tied, all three will be eliminated. any more of a tie (four-way tie, etc.), then we will have a tiebreaker round.

also, when we get down to the final round (the winner of each previous round going against each other), these polls will last two days. the same tiebreaking rules apply.

remember, vote for what you consider to be the strongest song, or your favourite. this competition is to determine the WORST U2 song.

Went with Shadows And Tall Trees. I love Into The Heart, but it's incomplete without An Cat Dubh; SATT can stand by itself, and thus I gave it my vote.

Gave "The Ocean" a sympathy vote because it sounded so dreamy in concert. :drool:

Into the heart! Never liked the album version of Shadows, the demo/live version is so much better.

timothius said:
Wow when it gets down this far, I really don't know. I voted Shadows just because its slightly more bareable.
hehe...

which is harder: to pick your favourite out of three sucky songs, or to pick your least favourite out of three awesome songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom