WORST song survivor: all that you can't leave behind (round two)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• beautiful day

Votes: 50 43.1%
  • stuck in a moment you can't get out of

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • elevation

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • kite

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • in a little while

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • wild honey

• peace on earth

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • when i look at the world

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • new york

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • grace

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K I T E

I love to compare Kite's lyrics to tracks from Boy, where Bono is struggling with manhood. What an evolution. Beautiful really.

Walk On is the most-liked song from ATYCLB? I wouldn't have predicted that. it IS a good song though.

I'm going for Beautiful Day, which is the song I would have expected to go first.

Yeah, Kite should go first than Beautiful Day and Stuck in a moment should go, at least, to the last two rounds. Being singles don't mean that actually are better songs. Beautiful Day is a great song that got me into U2 but Kite, When I look at the world and New York should go first IMO :eyebrow:

Love the new avatar timothius. Maybe I'll track you down later :wink: I'm on my way out to catch my daughter's basketball game... take me to that other place....

BD

Right, Kite's getting smashed 43-28 as I write this and all I have to say is

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

If it doesn't go in round three, I'm scared I might get banned if I let my views be known.

Surely it's gotta go next. Then When I Look At The World, then I persoanlly don't care.

You know what song has grown heaps on me lately? New York. Awesome song. It should go after WILATW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom