WORST song survivor: all that you can't leave behind (round six)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• stuck in a moment you can't get out of

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • wild honey

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • peace on earth

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • when i look at the world

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • new york

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • grace

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

:heart:

hey, where did elevation go? don't tell me...

YOU GUYS VOTED OFF ELEVATION BEFORE NEW YORK AND WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD!? :tsk:

Damn right! :wink:

(I even think I might have missed this round. Can someone please send me reminders when a new poll comes up, LOL)

WHEN I LOOK AT THE GODDAM WORLD!!!

If everyone here hates Stuck and Elevation so much, then why did Elevation go and Stuck getting lots of votes?

COBL_04 said:
WHEN I LOOK AT THE GODDAM WORLD!!!

If everyone here hates Stuck and Elevation so much, then why did Elevation go and Stuck getting lots of votes?

i can't believe how FEW votes Stuck is getting.

I can't believe WILATW has been consistently receiving heaps of votes and yet is still here.

NEW YORK!! It's the 4th time I vote for it!!

If you don't like New York vote When I look at the world, not "stuck in a stupid and embarassing song and song title"

But maybe with that stupid song going out of here we can finally have some justice.
Elevation and Stuck first than WILATW and NY »»» :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

After hearing Stuck's 5 first seconds, I can't listen to the rest. That annoying sounds... grrrr... it could have been a good song :mad:

MacPhistoPT said:
NEW YORK!! It's the 4th time I vote for it!!

If you don't like New York vote When I look at the world, not "stuck in a stupid and embarassing song and song title"

But maybe with that stupid song going out of here we can finally have some justice.
Elevation and Stuck first than WILATW and NY »»» :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

After hearing Stuck's 5 first seconds, I can't listen to the rest. That annoying sounds... grrrr... it could have been a good song :mad:

it's true. that's why I listen to the acoustic version. it's a rather good song, it deserves to go after New York and WILATW. I just can't stand the dumb pop sound!!! this is one where i don't really like the drums...

when i look at the world!!!

cmon people, this is the most underrated song on the album by far!!

NOOOOOOOOOO....

stuck in a moment is in the lead??????

i HATE that song!!!

i can accept the fact that New York is more popular than WILATW, but STUCK????? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom