Worst Album Survivor: Round X (Final Round)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your FAVOURITE album.

Welcome to the tenth and final round of Worst Album Survivor. In this tournament, we are voting for our favourite albums, with the most popular album eliminated each round until we are left with just one album, the least favourite. In other words, elimination is a good thing here. This round will last 24 hours. In the last round, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb came through for a victory; it was third back in January 2005, and third last in January 2009.

ELIMINATED

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Pop
5. Zooropa
6. Boy
7. War
8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
9. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
56 votes: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
42: Rattle And Hum
29: October
(Total votes: 127)

Got to be October. It actually functions as an album, it's pretty consistent, and it has classic songs like Gloria, Rejoice, and Tomorrow.

RAH has some amazing songs, no less than Heartland, but it's such a mishmash that it barely even qualifies as an album. On the basis of this being album survivor, October seems to me to be the obvious vote.

up there.

Oh, I wasn't actually asking. I thought it was just a requisite for someone to make a post of that nature at least once every few polls.

Anyway, I'm with R&H. October can kiss my shiny black ass of change.

Wow. Can't believe October and R&H are the bottom two. Poor effort interference.

Yep. RAH is forgivable, but I was hoping this forum would avoid the "hurr oktobar sux" cliche and vote it out in a much earlier round.

mercy rule tie now!
hurr.gif

Got to be October. It actually functions as an album, it's pretty consistent, and it has classic songs like Gloria, Rejoice, and Tomorrow.

RAH has some amazing songs, no less than Heartland, but it's such a mishmash that it barely even qualifies as an album. On the basis of this being album survivor, October seems to me to be the obvious vote.

Wow. Can't believe October and R&H are the bottom two. Poor effort interference.

Yep.

RATTLE AND HUM BABY! AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

Can't believe U2's third best album is on the final...

Aw! October and RAH are both good albums imo. But October has Gloria so... :wink:

October, because it's an actual goddamn album rather than a mishmash of good studio songs, bad studio songs and live concentrated tosh.

Jesus, guys.

I could care less how much of a mishmash RAH is. It simply has far superior songs on it than October, and thus deserves to beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom