Worst Album Survivor: Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy indeed has a lot of excellent songs! Electric Co, An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart, Another Time..., Twilight... OMG muthafucking Twilight! :love: Shit! This is gonna be hard.

I'm surprised that Ian and I are so far the only Boy voters.

u2---pop.jpg

POP goes the motherfucking weasel. I'll be up with the sun. And I am NOT comin down.

Walkin movie sets, smokin cigarettes. Lookin for the father of my two little girls. The Cartoon Network turns into the news. The referee won't blow the whistle. Smartest ass at the top of the class, waiting for the sun, sun, here it comes. Give it away. And a fucked up world it is, too. Fuck you.

Ha, Pop voters have to be associated with GAF. So, while your vote went to the winner, you're associated with GAF AND you're wrong!

Zooropa!

Axver, do you really dislike "I Fall Down"? I think it's one of their most underrated songs. It sounds very un-U2 somehow...in a good way.

Out of curiosity, how do others feel about this song? I noticed on the latest of the mega-best-U2-song polls it came in at number 100. Which isn't terrible.

POP goes the motherfucking weasel. I'll be up with the sun. And I am NOT comin down.

Walkin movie sets, smokin cigarettes. Lookin for the father of my two little girls. The Cartoon Network turns into the news. The referee won't blow the whistle. Smartest ass at the top of the class, waiting for the sun, sun, here it comes. Give it away. And a fucked up world it is, too. Fuck you.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Brilliant. :up:

Tough to choose between Pop , Boy and October.
But voted Boy , coz Pop has Playboy Mansion and October has Stranger In A Strange Land.
Boy indeed doesn`t have a weak song.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Axver, do you really dislike "I Fall Down"? I think it's one of their most underrated songs. It sounds very un-U2 somehow...in a good way.

I think it's easily the worst song on October. Dreadful lyrics and a tired piano line that does absolutely nothing for me.

Walkin movie sets, smokin cigarettes. Lookin for the father of my two little girls. The Cartoon Network turns into the news. The referee won't blow the whistle. Smartest ass at the top of the class, waiting for the sun, sun, here it comes. Give it away. And a fucked up world it is, too. Fuck you.

*worships*

Anyone wanna call mercy on this? Pop's obliterating everything.

I normally wouldn't mercy-rule without a lead of at least 20 votes, but with only two hours to go, this result isn't going to change. I'll probably be out when this poll finishes, so I'll just go ahead and make the new round now.

VOTING CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom