Worrrrrst Track on HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gpeddino

Babyface
The first time I listened to the album I thought it was "Yahweh". Now I love it.

IMHO, the weakest now is "Crumbs From Your Table" (don't shoot me). I'm not very fond of "Miracle Drug", either (don't kill me).

Which is the worrrst? :drool:

crumbs is the weakest track of the album but a strong weak track if you see what i mean?

crumbs is my absolute favorite on the album :reject:

i love it so much
the best and strongest song in my opinion

i guess everyone is different :shrug:

i like all because of you the least

Last edited:
the weakest track is
Love and Peace or Else

Its still a great song, but its my least favorite, I love HTDAAB, its a sweet album!

one4u2 said:
One Step Closer and Yahweh :reject: For some reason those are skip overs-

I consistently skip over these two as well. And sometimes I skip A Man and A Woman

Vertigo and All Because Of You.

They are two that really sucked me in, but once I have more fully absorbed an album, I often find myself skipping the harder tracks. Might explain why I am so in love with The Unforgettable Fire.

gpeddino said:
The first time I listened to the album I thought it was "Yahweh". Now I love it.

IMHO, the weakest now is "Crumbs From Your Table" (don't shoot me). I'm not very fond of "Miracle Drug", either (don't kill me).

Which is the worrrst? :drool:

:bow: I've been posting against crumbs all along and have been bashed for it. It's the worst song on the album and one of my all time least favorite U2 songs. It sounds more unfinished than anything on Pop (and I don't like Pop) and it just doesn't work. It sounds like it can't decide if it wants to be one song or 2 others, and succeeds at none. The line 'cool down mama' makes me cringe. There is some good guitar work in it but the bad lyrics and the disjointedness of it all ruins it. I'd have left it off the album. My second least favorite is Miracle Drug, I fail to see what all the gushing is about. I like all the other new songs.

dandy said:
i prefer 'least best' to 'worst', because none of the songs are bad.

'all because of you' is my least favourite.

I can go along with this. :up: With the exception of 'all because of you' since I do like it more than Love & Peace.
Crumbs started out being my favorite, and it still is. I simply love it. :heart:
*U2Kitten, all repect to your opinion on Crumbs, just a most profound difference of opinion - is all ;) *

My "least favorite" (I also hate using the word "worst" in this context) is probably A Man and a Woman. I still really like this song, but I think I listen to it least out of them all. Well, actually I listen to One Step Closer less than this one, but still like One Step Closer more...make sense? Maybe.

My favorite song is still Miracle Drug. That was my favorite song ever since the now infamous beach clips!

Back
Top Bottom