world wide u2 secret password

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
btw...tuwie rocks

anyway...i have never seen anyone wearing a U2 shirt besides the one moderate U2 fan i know and the other one that likes the music..but hes not insane like us here at interference..lol...but hey im in anyways!

awww nightninja you flatter me.

i like Axver's idea that if one person says "It's a musical journey" the other person says "I've got two words for you" back instead of repeating "it's a musical journey" back
that would be cool indeed.

This is such a great idea. Feels very Grateful Dead-ish... their fans have so many little "inside" sayings and phrases like this. It shows how devoted the fans are, which is cool.

So, who's gonna make some "It's a Musical Journey" t-shirts?

In English speaking countries people just might think "hmm, weird guy is saying 'it's a musical journey' to me", but here they would probably think "who is that guy and why's he speaking English to me?". :lol:

But what's the other person going to say back? "I've got 2 words for you" may sound very hostile to someone not knowing the open letter.

The "I've got my own conga" idea sounds good. Imagine being an outsider and seeing two people suddenly saying:
It's a musical journey!"
- I've got my own conga.

:lmao:

LyricalDrug said:

So, who's gonna make some "It's a Musical Journey" t-shirts?

My first thought was t-shirts would be cool too! I LOVE this idea!

^ my best friend's mom owns a tshirt store, so we could mass produce shirts through her. but then, it would be hard to selll, since with sites like cafepress or customink, customers can buy online...

I don't get the " i've got two words for you" thing :huh:

Did one of U2 say that? :reject:

But what if you say "I got my very own conga" and the other person says "I got two words for you..." ?

or also I'm figuring someone who comes up to you and say:
"all I got is a red guitar..."
and your answer should be:
"..three chords and the truth!"
that would be a very recognisable u2 password...
too many ideas here, and all about that r&h video, as you can see...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom