Words are still not found....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Oh My GOD !!! I am sorry if i put you all in a panic but it has been a crazy few days. I was not able to get to my apartment until yesterday but when in there & got few articles & left to go back uptown. My water is all messed up & there is no water in local markets by my house. But i am fine. Just very very shaken up watch the the whole thing live from my office window. Got into work the same time of the 1st crash & heard the screams of people who witnessed the 1st plane hit. I still cannot believe this for real.

WE had many scares as we know many people who work down their & in the towers. Everyone we know is ok... but One is unaccounted for he works for Canter-Fitzgerald & it doens't look very promising.

We have all been victims of horrible crime not just the NEW YORKERS, please keep hope alive & pray that they will be able to recover as many people as possible. Also there are tons of air pockets due to there were underground levels in the towers, that they find surviors. Pray for Miracles cause we need some.

I have come across many New Yorkers that very thankfull for support & aide that has been given to us from all over world. THANK YOU ALL !!!

Please keep HOPE alive & pray or find faith that there isn't anymore lives taken. Peace on Earth is all we ask.

xo
Starr

That was awful you had to witness all that horror. What an experience to live through. We are glad you're okay. We will hope and pray for New York.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Back
Top Bottom