Word of "ADVICE" to the "brothers" of Interference.Com NOT intended for the "pseudo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's ERGO the sailor man
biggrin.gif

Die dulci fruere, Diamond-anchors away!
biggrin.gif

And I agree w/ you about Dr.Who Maddie

OK, so there's a WWJD saying in the US...that's about all i understand in this thread.

Originally posted by Salome:
hmmm, I never looked at DoctorWho that way

I've come to love Dr. Who-
in a brotherly kinda way.There is a good picture of us together, floating around.
biggrin.gif

Maybe Sicy can post it.
I dunno.

Oh-
And basically this thread is suggesting that we live The Golden Rule as best we can- as Bono has exemplified
a good part of his adult public life.
Thats all.
Much love-
smile.gif

DB9

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Jayhawk:

What really disturbs me on Intereference is the "fantasy" posts about the band on PLEBA. Some of the individuals who post there have some serious issues with reality, or the lack of it in their lives.

[This message has been edited by Jayhawk (edited 04-22-2002).]

Yeah, I hate that shit.

CK

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
My encouragement would be - (to modify it to this):-
"WWBD"?
(What Would Bono Do?)
What do you all think?

I don't think that would work for me because I don't think I can handle that much alcohol!
wink.gif

Give the guy a break---he just is a big Bono fan. Maybe it comes across the wrong way online but I think he means well.

What really disturbs me on Intereference is the "fantasy" posts about the band on PLEBA. Some of the individuals who post there have some serious issues with reality, or the lack of it in their lives.

[/QUOTE
No worries here Jay, my Boston4 brother.
Its all in good fun.
smile.gif

I see myself as having a bit of a provocative personality, in a good way I strive for.
biggrin.gif

Now where's that quality Bos4 boot of yours that you did so well?
smile.gif

Diamond

As I ponder life's great problems and questions, I often ask myself this question:

What Would Salome Do?

So I just shake it.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

I ask myself:

"WHAT WOULD IT'S OFFICIAL DO?"

Not only would we shake it,
the gregarious Spatula-wielding gang would bake it.

The I-Noodle has spoken.

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

One more outburst from the peanut factory and I'm gonna make this thread ERGOnomically correct.

And yes (Rafmed was on to something), at the time of your original posting you should have ran and consumed red wine, told the supermodel(s) that you'd be right back, then passed out in the toilet room after a quick smoke.

------------------
BANANA-friendly

Originally posted by rafmed:
You mean, that we should sleep in bathrooms?
Cheat on our wives?
Have hair implants?

When did Bono ever cheat on Ali?!

::runs away crying, her beautiful picture of virtuous-husband-Bono forever destroyed if this is true::

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

Umm...I don't now if its appropriate to put this here...but they had the "What would Bono do?" joke going on over at the Wire several years ago...

not that it matters...and not that we ever took the advice...
smile.gif

dream wanderer

While I appreciate the compliment, I guess, I don't exactly know what to do with this "squishible squashable" comment. It's not like I'm the Snuggle fabric softener bear.
biggrin.gif

Also, DB9, I hate that pic of the two of us. It's a great pic of you, but one of the worse pics I've seen of me. Better left forgotten. The pics of me on NicaMom's site are better.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
As I ponder life's great problems and questions, I often ask myself this question:

What Would Salome Do?

Now
THAT was
FUNNY,
smile.gif

B.C.
U2 Girl-Yes, its a saying we have here in the states.
Some professional athletes use it, celerbties ect..it is viewed as a bit 'trite' by the critically minded,however.
I was kinda making a 'play' on it.
smile.gif

Of course Bono would want us to think for ourselves and make wise decisions.
HelloAngel-
Funny girl.
smile.gif

DB9

So I just shake it.

ooops botched this quote-
Ergo,
I
LOVE
YOU
ALL
xxox
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by paxetaurora:

When did Bono ever cheat on Ali?!

::runs away crying, her beautiful picture of virtuous-husband-Bono forever destroyed if this is true::

Who am I to shater your picture?

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

I prefer WWCD...

What Would Conan Do?

1LCOaa01.jpg

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Give the guy a break---he just is a big Bono fan. Maybe it comes across the wrong way online but I think he means well.

[/QUOTE
No worries here Jay, my Boston4 brother.
Its all in good fun.
smile.gif

I see myself as having a bit of a provocative personality, in a good way I strive for.
biggrin.gif

Now where's that quality Bos4 boot of yours that you did so well?
smile.gif

Diamond

db9---email me at fly2jjw@yahoo.com and I will hook you up with some U2 live audio.

this place is insane. i love it here.

dave, how do you always manage to get flamin' threads? and what are ye drinkin'? I'll buy a bottle, and come on round...

Deb D

Well as drummers are more sensible than singers anyway...lets not follow the philosophy of "What would Bono do?" or WWBD...instead lets use the philosophy of "What is Larry doing?" or:
WILD

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Ok, about the PLEBA comments...

It really isn't as bad as you guys make it out to be. I'll admit, when I first started lurking on interference about a year ago...PLEBA scared the SHITE out of me! I think the first thread I read was something about kidnapping Adam! I was like "WTF" but once you get to know the girls, you come to realize it is all a big joke. I mean yeah, we get the occasional fanatic, but overall, they are just having fun...

Look at it this way...in EYKIW you guys fantasize about dream albums and speculate about songs, best albums ect. In PLEBA they dream about Larry's Moobs, Best Outfits, and dream albums containing lots of moaning and heavy breathing...

It's all about priorities...and to each his own...
smile.gif

And hey...the author of this thread even hopped up onstage to be with Bono...if HE'S not a PLEBAN at heart I don't know who is...

biggrin.gif

Fishy <>< *this post was all in good fun by the way*

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by Hewson:
Well as drummers are more sensible than singers anyway...lets not follow the philosophy of "What would Bono do?" or WWBD...instead lets use the philosophy of "What is Larry doing?" or:
WILD

Hewson-
Clever
very clever.
smile.gif

Deb-
I was drinking lots of suds.
It could be argued that I have a Type "A" Personality that needs to be reigned in sometimes.
Maybe one day we'll have that drink and a toast.
smile.gif

PlebaGirls, in my view are basically harmless.
Girls being Girls is all as I see it.
wink.gif

ONE LAST NOTE-
LET IT CLEARLY BE UNDERSTOOD-
I see Bono as a man only.
A very good man.
Iam glad there are a good number of you here that do not put him on a pedestal as I do.
I understand he HATES that.
Heard it many times.
Hope this clarifies.

I was lit when I did the thread mostly out of silliness.
biggrin.gif

DB9
Out-
Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-23-2002).]

I was having a dilemma this morning, and I thought to myself, what would Whiskers do?

But coughing up a hairball and sleeping in the closet all day just doesn't appeal to me.

------------------
BC's Dad: "Bono's parents should have named him Huey...Huey Hewson."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Bonochick:
But coughing up a hairball and sleeping in the closet all day just doesn't appeal to me.
hmmm, sound good to me though

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom