WIWY stars live version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Balfron

Acrobat
in 24 hours im doing a presentation on a song that has had a significant impact on my life, and I want to do With or Without You. However, although im playing the song the people will only hear it once, and i think the live version is much better if you are only hearing it once. (on first hearing its a lot more passionate than the album version, although i would argue that the album version is better after a few listens.) Anyway, firstly, would you agree with me on this one? Secondly can someone please point me in the right direction to the live version ("yeah, we'll shine like stars in the summer nights, we'll shine like stars it will be alright, one heart, one hope, one love...) <-- That version. I used to have it but my bro deleted it by accident:( I just bought a live version of iTunes but it wasnt the right one:( Would be really great if someone could either post a link or send it to balfron123@hotmail.com, or if hotmail addresses dont take that big attachments (cant remember if its 5mb or 10mb limit) please send to pdouglas@tinyworld.co.uk

thanks in advance, would be a massive help if someone could send this to me!

lol sorry to double post. i hope you all noticed the deliberate mistake in the thread title;)

anyone know where to get it? sorry to bump but it would be really great if i could get my hands on it!

lol how stupid can you get, ask for you guys to email it to me then forget to check the email:p

thanks a lot. im so glad i found this forum a couple of months ago. until then i thought i was one of a kind with my love for u2, but i know now that i am wrong;)

btw miggy d the link doesnt work:p

thanks again!

You're right, the link in the forum doesn't, but the link was sent directly to your e-mail via .com, so that one definitely does work. I have a copy of the same link, and I tested it. Stupid Interference for some reason 'shortened' the link (since it was very long), therefore messing it up.

Glad you got the song though.

-Miggy D

Edit: Ok...for some reason Interference is being REALLY weird, and won't let me write the website address, no matter how I write it out. I meant to say I sent it to your e-mail via You Send It dot com. So check that link again, (in your e-mail). It does work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom