WITS Video for Aussies when??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
All you guys in the states are lucky you have probably seen WITS video on your MTV or VH1...

But in Australia I have been waiting for it to come on the Music channels and still no luck.... Any Aussies have a idea when we will first see the video.... I think WITS comes out as a single on the 13th of this month. So i would of expected a 2 week delay for the video to air at most???

Where is the WITS Video?

Check out previous threads on this one in EYKIW dating back to early December i think. I'm an Aussie so i can vouch we have all had chance to see the videos at the same time.

Try the link:

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=2084

Otherwise check out u2.com they have a link in their news section dated 2.1.07 Windows in the Sky

Editing later on...Oops - sorry Jeffo17 - just had a thought i might have interpreted your question wrong....i think you have already seen the video but are wondering when its going to be aired on Australian TV......so the answer to that ...no bloody idea

Last edited:
Jeffo17 said:
still no sight of the video on TV??? Must be coming this week for sure..?

Well, here in the US WITS 2.0 premiered on VH-1 on Sat morning, Jan 7th. I certainly saw things on the bigger TV screen that I originally did not see when I first saw it on my computer screen.

I am talking about the 2nd version, the one with U2 in 3D cut outs. An amazing video, simply stunning. Anyone catch the lyrics that is posted in the sky? Lyrics appear first down the alley way at the very beginning, then somewhat in the middle of the video.

Cannot make out either one. Anybody got a clue?

only a couple days until the release in Aus cant believe still no video yet on our music channel. :mad:

hughfan_1 said:

Well, here in the US WITS 2.0 premiered on VH-1 on Sat morning, Jan 7th. I certainly saw things on the bigger TV screen that I originally did not see when I first saw it on my computer screen.

I am talking about the 2nd version, the one with U2 in 3D cut outs. An amazing video, simply stunning. Anyone catch the lyrics that is posted in the sky? Lyrics appear first down the alley way at the very beginning, then somewhat in the middle of the video.

Cannot make out either one. Anybody got a clue?

I noticed a picture of Bono as the Fly hung on a wall

Still no sign of video??? I see it is on the Yahoo australia music site... so hopefully its a sing of things to come.

Yep:

11:51pm Friend - BOB EVANS EMI
New York - ESKIMO JOE Warner
Look At The Lines - EVE GIBSON Independent
12:00am Rehab - AMY WINEHOUSE Universal
Window In The Skies - U2 Universal

Back
Top Bottom