With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say this leak is real but this guy doesn't know what hes doing... means that retail copies have started being printed and it will only be a few days before someone who knows what they are doing leaks it.

Well if this is real but this guy doesn't know what he's doing then I hope a friend tells him what to do or something!

As I was saying (before the thread closed before my eyes) Why didn't Jofo slip his contact a mickey and copy the damn thing. . . .case closed!

@ whoever thinks the 7 mb version of NLOTH2 is good.

Have you downloaded the 234 kbps VBR version, that was much better than the 320 kbps 7.97 mb one I downloaded .

Somebody at atu2 just dissed us...he said interference is more of a game site than a music site.

I actually respect @U2 since that was the first U2 group (I knew of) available when this technology started. But it always seems Interference has the jump!!

Enough said!

There is only 1 seeder, what are you on about. edit. I see it now

This doesn't feel right, Torrents are by design scalable P2P networks the more people leeching the faster it should be.

There is only 1 seeder, what are you on about.

This doesn't feel right, Torrents are by design scalable P2P networks the more people leeching the faster it should be.

do u want me to attach a screenshot of my 2 seeders? it has 0 (2)
meaning im not connected to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom