With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
205 peers...FFS. I'm sorry, but some of you are going to have to log off if we're ever going to find out whether or not this is real.

205 peers...FFS. I'm sorry, but some of you are going to have to log off if we're ever going to find out whether or not this is real.
That's not how it works, bittorrent is a scalable platform the more people there are the faster it goes. the current theory goes that the seeder is super seeding (ie. getting 1 person at a time the full download, so they can help out seeding)

That's not how it works, bittorrent is a scalable platform the more people there are the faster it goes. the current theory goes that the seeder is super seeding (ie. getting 1 person at a time the full download, so they can help out seeding)

Oh, OK. That would be more efficient.

Glad I saved myself a spot in line only two hours after the fact. :doh: Wish I would have known about this earlier.

The way it works is, and BTW we should stick to this, is, we get a ringer who has badass bandwidth, we delegate that individual as the seeker, and have them find the leak. It doesn't hurt to have more but let's find a hitman and have them do the work and then make he/she a somewhat god. Hell, I'll let him/her sit/stand front row with me!!!! I have a good history of that so let's do it!!!

Universal, put down the gun
I surely don't own one
Both of us want our hands on one
But it's so hard for a NLOTH to leeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak

How about:

Where did the leak go wrong? :hmm:

No luck for me on the torrent either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom