With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeders: 1 connected (2 in swarm)
Peers: 47 connected (149 in swarm)

okay I'm really going to bed this time, I think its a fat chance this ever gets completed, real or fake.

My brother was, til they shut down all our Tower stores :sad:

So you mean there's no one at interference who owns or works for a record store?

if there is we may be able to find out, if or when the album will be delivered to retailers.

Ok, I'm connected to 85 peers and i'm getting zilch, since that first 2.54 kb I downloaded.

So you mean there's no one at interference who owns or works for a record store?

if there is we may be able to find out, if or when the album will be delivered to retailers.

I worked at a record store back in the mid-90s, and we didn't get new albums until a couple of days before the release date.

You know you're desperate for an album when you're in the grocery store buying milk and you notice the expiration date says, Feb 27 09, and you think "that's when No Line is released". Now I'm sitting here at midnight watching Cosby, refreshing every 5 minutes. Only U2 would make me do this.

How can it be this slow, it's impossible by bittorrent's design?

The only possible reason for it being so slow, is that the seeders aren't uploading anything. Because none of my peers have anything downloaded, all are at 0.0%

Does anyone's peers have anything?

You know you're desperate for an album when you're in the grocery store buying milk and you notice the expiration date says, Feb 27 09, and you think "that's when No Line is released". Now I'm sitting here at midnight watching Cosby, refreshing every 5 minutes. Only U2 would make me do this.
:lol:

after downloading several tracks all result in GOYB with the title track changed except cedars that resulted in a track 4:13 long that resulted in the 45 clip that all we know that repeats over and over at first this almost make me jump from my chair I'll keep searching guys

Well after this, we most conclude that is fake, the "seeders" are just fucking with us and everyone else in there.

btw-- one more theory to throw out tonight... hes super seeding and thats why theres 2 seeders now, and in a couple of hours there'll be another seed, and another, etc

has anyone ACTUALLY downloaded any bytes that belong to the song files.
I have 2.4kb of the picture, but I've downloaded 6.5kb in total, so 4.1kb downloaded of nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom