With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your guys expectations for this album anyways?

Best since Achtung? :D

I'm really digging the world-music influences they seem to be getting from tracks like Fez and Magnificent.

The fact that there were 5 seeders and now only 2 could mean onr one two things:
1. They found out that it was a fake and stopped seeding
2. They found out it was real, and stopped seeding because they are too busy listening to NLOTH.

anybody know about wixi? says you can stream this with no download...ummmm

Stream "U2 - No Line On The Horizon (deluxe Edition)[2009]" NOW, no download!:hmm:

Frustrating -- it's up on isohunt too. I'm a bit torrent-dumb. Do these torrent search sites work like google, in that there are lots of different "torrent search engines" that might all point to one single torrent (the one with 4 seeds that'll take me 19 days to download)? Or do you have to specifically upload a torrent to a specific torrent search engine in order for the search engine to find it? If that makes sense.

Has someone had a look at other torrents, that have been posted recently, and have the correct relative filesizes (ie. MoS is bigger than UC which is bigger than Magnificent etc)

It's supposed to be about 54 minutes so...

128 kbps = 51 MB
160 kbps = 63 MB
192 kbps = 76 MB
256 kbps = 101 MB
320 kbps = 127 MB

I just recently downloaded The Prodigy album leak which is the same length and 320 kbps and I got 105 mb. Also direct download made it so bloody fast. I found out about the leak, started the download, got it in a few minutes and left for school listening to it.

I really hope this is the real deal and more seeders pop up.

Hmm, all my peers seem to be at 0.1% now.

Perhaps the guy wants to get enough seeders up by superseeding so that he can go offline and let the torrent become self sustaining.

I found it funny that @u2 rejects all of this conversation, at least anything that identifies leads (ie: link, emails, etc). Is Interference and @U2 the Hawk and Dove of U2 fandom?

DC folk would understand? This would be on topic meaning I don't believe the whole leak spread goes on there. (FYI - I am 99% Interference 1% @U2 lurker/sometimes poster - if my wife lets me :madwife:

I found it funny that @u2 rejects all of this conversation, at least anything that identifies leads (ie: link, emails, etc). Is Interference and @U2 the Hawk and Dove of U2 fandom?

DC folk would understand? This would be on topic meaning I don't believe the whole leak spread goes on there. (FYI - I am 99% Interference 1% @U2 lurker/sometimes poster - if my wife lets me :madwife:

Dude I post there quite abit recently. It's near impossible to find out about a leak there. They basically just discuss their plans to assassinate the Killers and Coldplay.

the last two albums have been a collection of great songs...but the cohesiveness* lacked...from what I have heard this is an album to listen to from start to finish...a beginning...a middle ...and an end...I dont mind a collection of songs...pick and choose...I am ready to put on the cd and just kick back and go somewhere...somewhere only U2 can take me.

the last two albums have been a collection of great songs...but the cohesiveness* lacked...from what I have heard this is an album to listen to from start to finish...a beginning...a middle ...and an end...I dont mind a collection of songs...pick and choose...I am ready to put on the cd and just kick back and go somewhere...somewhere only U2 can take me.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
I need one of those kinds of albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom