"Window in the Sky" Floored Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: I absolutely love "WITS" It's one of my favs. already. It's a beautiful song! It's definitely one of Bono's most blatant expressions of his faith yet (if one chooses to see that, if not that's awesome too!) If you're interested in that aspect there's some threads about it in "The Goal Is Soul" forum.:up:

U2isthebest said:
:drool: I absolutely love "WITS" It's one of my favs. already. It's a beautiful song! It's definitely one of Bono's most blatant expressions of his faith yet (if one chooses to see that, if not that's awesome too!) If you're interested in that aspect there's some threads about it in "The Goal Is Soul" forum.:up:

I was actually thinking about that with the whole "the stone has been moved ...all debts are removed ...can't you see what love has done?"

Could become a very nice christian hymn.

BrownEyedBoy said:

I was actually thinking about that with the whole "the stone has been moved ...all debts are removed ...can't you see what love has done?"

Could become a very nice christian hymn.

Absolutely..."I have no shame", anyone?:wink: I love it!:rockon:

Because the lyric is "window in the sky"? That'd be my guess.

That's the risk you take when you name the song in plural but only sing about it in singular. :wink:

corianderstem said:
Because the lyric is "window in the sky"? That'd be my guess.

That's the risk you take when you name the song in plural but only sing about it in singular. :wink:

Yeah, except that the lyric is "window in the skies."

Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200...

:wink:

Zootlesque said:

Nope.

"But love left a window in the skies
And to love I rhapsodize"

Oh so that's what he's singing! I thought he was saying "And to love I'd rather die" :huh:

I actually find it really difficult to understand a lot of what Bono's singing in this song. Even more so than usual!

TheQuiet1 said:

Oh so that's what he's singing! I thought he was saying "And to love I'd rather die" :huh:

I actually find it really difficult to understand a lot of what Bono's singing in this song. Even more so than usual!

:lmao: I always have to look out for the lyrics in the net, I never understand them :giggle: I´m latin, I have an excuse :whistle:

Jeffo17 said:
"Window in the Sky"?? Why do people always say/spell it wrong....?

:bow: thank god I'm not the only one who sees/gets annoyed by this.... I mean, it's not that hard to spell a song the right way right?

Sheesh, someone comes on here saying something positive about the band and sharing their love for a song, and people start giving grief because the title was just a little off??? Chill out.

it's a great song, i have overplayed it a little too much so i put it away the last couple weeks. but definetly good tune.

Bonochick said:
Sheesh, someone comes on here saying something positive about the band and sharing their love for a song, and people start giving grief because the title was just a little off??? Chill out.

it was just a passing comment.

Bonochick said:

:up:

Back
Top Bottom