Will you renew your U2.com subscription?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you renew?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • No!

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • I never signed up in the first place!

Votes: 39 41.9%

• Total voters
I did it for the tickets. Without the subscription I wouldn't ever have gotten tickets for the Dublin concert.... But there is no way I will do it again.

I did it for the presale, got tickets so I guess I might resign in a couple of years for the next tour. If I'm still interested in them

I will but only because of the possibility of presales.

I actually didn't get a single fucking ticket from the presale (except two I got for someone else after 3 months of fighting).

However, I panic at ticket time and for some reason I will feel better having it.

Am I an asshole for doing that? You'd better believe it. They screwed everyone, myself included.

But, I never said I wasn't an asshole.

:|

so according to the poll so far, u2.com has a 36.6% repeat customer rate

not very good

I wanted to suscribe in the first place (never did get the chance) but then was yelled at for spending money I never really had in the first place so... no. Plus, I don't really go to U2.com anymore ever since they changed the layout. I much preferred the Elevation one... so much cleaner and easy on the eyes.

Let's see: shitty seats in the presale+no damn membership card yet+2 or 3 visits to the site = big fat no.

I'm seem to suffer from an incurable disease known as "Give Bono all my moneyitis," so yes, I will in all likelihood renew my membership for the hope of getting some special treatment when the next tour rolls around.

No! and I never signed up in the first place. Simply because I knew I wasn't going to the first leg and once I had read everything on the site - it just wasn't worth $40 to get a clip here or an article there. Would love to read Willie's diary but I'll wait for HIS book..
Nothing personal, but I'll take my chances for Atlanta tickets in the fall without their help. :|
and I don't like the format either (what I can see of it:huh:)

I doubt I will renew. I have only been there a few times this year. All I wanted was the pre-sale. Don't see any reason to give them another $40.00 for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom