Will U2 releas the Imax movie in Ireland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if bono hadnt moved that part of u2corp out of ireland, you guys would have had plenty of money for a public imax theater.

I can't believe Ireland doesn't have an IMAX theatre.

It's definately U2's fault, I mean even Guatemala and Ecuador have one but not Ireland. At least the folks in Argentina will be able to see the movie, I mean it was filmed there....oh and they have an IMAX theatre also.

The lack of an IMAX in Ireland is clearly U2's fault for moving part of their business to another country. I'm sure everyone will be in agreement with this.

its a sad thing that bono prefers a new yacht for himself to an imax theater for his people.

That's exactly the reason why i'm not very excited about this movie.. no imax theater nearby...

But we know very little about the movie, who knows, maybe it'll play in normal movie theaters too?

A new IMAX theatre will be incorporated into the U2 Tower at Hanover Quay specifically for the purpose of watching the U2 IMAX film.

Local residents will not be consulted.

you don't need an Imax-Theater for the new technic. RealD ist one of the major companys which is selling the new 3D technic for cinemas an films like Chicken Little 3D. in 2009 Camerons new Movie Avatar in 3D sould come out and then there should be a lot more 3D cinemas than there are right now. (Also Star Wars 3D and Beowulf 3D are in the pipeline). I expect that we have to wait till at least late 2008 before we can enjoy this U2 movie.

Back
Top Bottom