Will U2 Ever Do Another Huge Stadium Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, does anyone remember the first leg of ZOO TV?
In MY OPINION, that was the best, because it had the trabants, the visual, and most especially the audio, in arenas! What's more, with the stage and all taking up so much space, most arenas could only hold 7,000-10,000 people. yes, they may not have been as large as the OUTSIDE BROADCASTS and particularly Zooropa, but those shows still had the gear....and the band.
Now, to me (Who unfortunately could not see those concerts), those were the best.......mostly due to the fact that the band were playing some of the best U2 live songs (not just talking about AB songs), but also because Bono's voice was fantastic. The reason I can give these assumptions is because I've read so many reviews, listened to so many of these shows, and seen so many photos I feel like I know how the shows would've have seemed.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand.....
Elevation must have been awesome, but I think I'd like to see a bit of "in-your-face" kinda, "blow-you-away" stuff in the next tour, be it Arena or stadium, i don't care......but I would like an extravaganza.
For their farewell tour I think U2 would stick with arenas, as they would want it to be intimate shows rather than massive operations.

That's all for now.
Likeliness factor for a STADIUM tour within the next 5 years = 100%

Oh! By the way i feel Beal, SV and STING had really good points there.
smile.gif
On ya peoples!

Bless ya!
WHYWHY

i still think the Tiffany tour of malls is the best idea posted

I always thought U2's stadium tours also managed to have an intimate feel

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

u2 belong in stadiums.
its all about numbers people, its all about numbers.

Back
Top Bottom