Will this be the best Christmas ever for U2 fans ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Soar

War Child
Will this be the best Christmas ever for U2 fans ? Besides the ES 3 CD single set ? the 2 CD + DVD Best Of 90s ? and the Best Of 90s Videos DVD we?ve got other stuff coming too ?
1. Jools Holland Duets album with a Bono duet ? November 18
?Bono will sing a duet with UK singer/songwriter/TV host Jools Holland on Holland's upcoming album of duets which is due for release November 18th. Holland, an original member of the band Squeeze, has hosted a very successful BBC TV programme called Later...with Jools Holland for the past ten years. Little is known about the track, but an article in the Edinburgh Evening News mentions that highly-respected British jazz trumpeter Guy Barker was recording with Bono and Holland. You can use the link below to learn a bit about the Holland duets album -- look for the mention in the final paragraph of text before the track listing of Holland's unrelated DVD release.
http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Rele...ision/later.htm ?
2. "We're A Happy Family" - Tribute to The Ramones with U2 performing Beat On The Brat ? week before Christmas ?
3. Slane Castle DVD ? publicly promised by The Edge before Christmas ?
With it being shown in theaters and on TV in various countries in the next couple of weeks we at least know it exists. I can?t imagine why they would refuse to release it. Maybe not before Christmas because of all their other stuff. Maybe not before March 1 either so as to not take away attention from Elevation Boston DVD. I would imagine it will be nominated for a Grammy. But most of us will likely see Slane before Christmas either online or on VCD from one these taped TV showings !
4. The Hands That Built America single ? 3 CD single set again ? first week of January ? or U2 contribute another song to the Gangs Of New York soundtrack ? A Man?s Man ?

ahhh yes, i will be peeling off those dollar bills...slapping 'em down...

dolar1.gif

Back
Top Bottom