Will the HTDAAB release date get pushed up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
Now that the HTDAAB has leaked and spreading fast across the internet, will the official cd relase date get pushed up to next week? And become available on iTunes? The new Eninem and Snopp Dogg cd's have already been pushed up due to leaks.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20041104/music_nm/music_eminem_dc_3

Eminem, Snoop CDs Pushed Up Due to Piracy

NEW YORK (Billboard) - High-profile albums from rappers Eminem (news - web sites) and Snoop Dogg will be released ahead of schedule because of piracy concerns, their distributor Interscope Geffen A&M Records said Thursday.

Eminem's "Encore" (Interscope) originally scheduled for Nov. 16, has been moved up to Nov. 12. The set can already be found in its entirety on the Internet.

Additionally, Snoop Dogg's Geffen album "R&G (Rhythm & Gansta): The Masterpiece," originally due Nov. 23, has been shifted to Nov. 16.

Eminem is no stranger to shifting release dates due to online leaks. His last studio album, "The Eminem Show," was moved forward nine days from its original release date.

Reuters/Billboard

It's almost a lock to be on iTunes ASAP. Eminem pushed up his album date, but he didn't drop the whole cd on iTunes. I think U2 will. I think that's what will really grab news.

now... don't ask me my conspiracy theory about the leak. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom