Will No Doubt beat Creed on the charts this week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I take issue with the word "supergroups". Neither band is qualified for that title, imho.
tongue.gif

Perhaps it was the wrong word but didn't Human Clay and Tragic Kingdom sell over 10 million copies? Granted No Doubt has slipped in popularity since their heyday 5 years ago but they are definitely one of the few distinct sounding bands out there.

Who cares? They both suck.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Hello,

According to http://www.hitsdailydouble.com (which is less accurate than Soundscan, but still quite a reliable indicator) Creed will be #1 for yet another week. The album has sold more than 500,000 copies last week. No Doubt will debut at #6, with about 230,000 copies sold.

C ya!

Marty

Originally posted by ocu2fan:
Perhaps it was the wrong word but didn't Human Clay and Tragic Kingdom sell over 10 million copies? Granted No Doubt has slipped in popularity since their heyday 5 years ago but they are definitely one of the few distinct sounding bands out there.

Supergroups not only can sell millions of albums here in the USA, they can pack out stadiums around the world. I'd wager money that neither Creed nor No Doubt could pull that off.

There is a little Irish band that I know of tho....

wink.gif

This is like debating wether AIDS or Heart Disease will be the #1 cause of death in the United States next year.

Both contenders are shite!

awww. don't take it personally. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
smile.gif

And please don't mind my anal sniping. I promise, I'm actually very nice.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Aww...
frown.gif
lol.

Well you are from Orange County so you must like No Doubt.

smile.gif

This is true and I don't really think I suck...I am capable of doing great work at times!

What do you think? Two supergroups go head to head or will Creed destroy Gwen and the boys easily? I think it could be a good match.

Back
Top Bottom