Will Anybody On Your Christmas List Be Receiving U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Well, I started my Christmas shopping today (what a blast!!!), and I made some good progress. One item I bought was a copy of ATYCLB for my former U2-hating sister who was actually raving to me about "Elevation", "Beautiful Day", and "Stuck" the last time I saw her.

Will anybody be receiving U2 from you?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Absolutely! My dad is going to get U2's greatest hits and I wanted to get him a concert T-shirt, but I didn't see any at the show on the weekend that he would actually wear...
Any other suggestions? I love buying U2 for people
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

I think it's time for "the push" to get my parents to understand what I'm so crazy about. To start them off easy, I'm thinking the Best of and ATYCLB for Christmas.
biggrin.gif

-sula

well, i was going to save a lot of money and burn personilized U2 cds for my whole family. then i remembered that *gasp!* *horror!* they don't really like U2...

blah!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Everybody I know is getting a copy of the Zooeuropa bootleg because im skint and it will educate them all
wink.gif

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

Back
Top Bottom