Wild Honey appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I came upon this video on youtube...and it made me like the song even more:wink:

zbz.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfnihR19F4M

It has a bar in 9/8. :up:

And it doesn't suck as much as IALW or Stuck. :up:

I really love the catchiness of this song, yes some of the lyrics are a little strange but I think the song is really underrated.

IMO I think this is the best part of the song:

Did I know you, did I know you even then
Before the clocks kept time, before the world was made
From the cruel sun you were my shelter
You were my shelter and my shade

its a fun, sweet, romantic, beatlesque song...i love it...right after IALW, its a great mid album duo

U2Man said:

:cute:

i love that video. u2 should have released wild honey as a single and used it.

all that you cannot leave behind :drool:

plathegreat :drool:

srsly that dog is awesome

I want it :grumpy:

europop2005 said:
its a fun, sweet, romantic, beatlesque song...i love it...right after IALW, its a great mid album duo

It's definitely Beatles mixed with Van Morrison. Great song that gets a terrible rep round these parts. U2 has the right to loosen up and have some fun every now and then. It doesn't always have to be about the BIG arena sound, and the BIG message. If you like this song, then there's no reason why you shouldn't like Some Days. Not only is that song better than this one, it's a classic. In my book.

I dunno what the deal is. I dig that song. Reminds me of good times..........good times. Just before she left me for my best friend.:|

It's incredible , that 1st time I heard ATYCLB I felt this and kept going , when I hear , I kinda ask myself "Is this really U2 ? "Coz It does sound so much like Beatles , much more than WITS .

How could I have missed this thread? :shocked:

I LOOOOOOVE this song. It's perfect. Catchy, fun, stupid, etc...Still, it's one of U2's most inspired pop moments. :yes:

LemonMelon said:
How could I have missed this thread? :shocked:

I LOOOOOOVE this song. It's perfect. Catchy, fun, stupid, etc...Still, it's one of U2's most inspired pop moments. :yes:

QFT

Awww I came into this thread because I love that catchy little song, but after seeing that dog video I extra super love it. omg that is the cutest thing ever.

xaviMF22 said:
I love the song..and I love the dog:heart:

:mad: She's mine! :mad:

:sexywink:
She's my favorite dog ever. I should make her act some more.

That video also made me love Wild Honey. I can't hear the song without thinking of her so it's going to hold a special place in my heart forever. :heart:

:love: Wild Penny :love:

I love when she puts her nose to the camera and almost eats the Christmas tree...so cute :heart:

"WHERE WAS THIS DOG BORN??" :lol:

PlaTheGreat said:

:mad: She's mine! :mad:

:sexywink:
She's my favorite dog ever. I should make her act some more.

That video also made me love Wild Honey. I can't hear the song without thinking of her so it's going to hold a special place in my heart forever. :heart:

I want Penny:angry:

really thought Penny is adorable:heart:

Back
Top Bottom