Wide Awake in Europe Discussion only NO REQUESTS Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a kind soul send the files to craig_ablitt81@msn.com as I doubt the outstanding pre order i have will come to anything

Please post your emails in this thread. :)

what if no one wants to respond to my request :sad:

Dude, it's turkey day. There's football watchin' and gorging going on. You may have to be patient.

(I'll see what I can do. :shh: )

can I say... I think that it sucks

the 3 songs sound weird, like bad mixed, neither was Bono's best performance...

and what's the deal with the "Control (control control control)" part of MOS ?

Tried MegaUpload link again and got the Decompression failed error after downloading the file and then trying to unzip it. I don't get what's going on. I'm on a Mac I don't know if that helps. Is there a yousendit link going around? This is driving me bonkers. Any suggestions?

ReneXavier@mac.com

Thanks to everyone that's sent me the links regardless of me not being able to open it :)

Tried MegaUpload link again and got the Decompression failed error after downloading the file and then trying to unzip it. I don't get what's going on. I'm on a Mac I don't know if that helps. Is there a yousendit link going around? This is driving me bonkers. Any suggestions?

ReneXavier@mac.com

Thanks to everyone that's sent me the links regardless of me not being able to open it :)

I had the same issue on mac.

Just type in Wide awake in europe mediafire into google and you'll find it.

I googled Wide awake in europe mediafire and got to a list of links; I was about to download but then cancelled what was originally a 4.95 fee for a download manager and then in small print "69.95 for the following 2 weeks". BOLLOCKS.

I googled Wide awake in europe mediafire and got to a list of links; I was about to download but then cancelled what was originally a 4.95 fee for a download manager and then in small print "69.95 for the following 2 weeks". BOLLOCKS.

Uploading to You Send It now. What's your e-mail again?

Duh, nevermind, I just saw it above. As soon as the upload's done, I'll send a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom