Wich member of U2 are you???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i thought i might have got The Edge but I actually got Larry Mullen which is cool as can be given the questions. I guess if it was more related to how I work musically i'd end up with The Edge outright :wink:

I'm Adam - nice. I thought I'd be more of a Larry person. I like that this quiz isn't so obvious with the possible answers. :up:

yeah, i really liked that about it so you don't get everyone deliberately answering certain things in order to get the one they want!

Is there a way to view the other options, just so I can see them? I couldn't find it...but usually it's there....

blueeyedgirl said:
I'm Larry. I can tell people to FOAD :happy:

I'm a Larry too. :)

...soooo I take it Larry's a cranky bastard (otherwise how would I have ended up as Larry?). I knew I wouldn't be a Bono. :wink:

1052623605_quiz_adam.jpg

You're Bono! Bono is the sunglass-wielding lead singer of U2. He has a soft spot for every charity under the sun and an obsession for black leather and big boots. But remember: he's vertically challenged, not short! :madwife:

:dancing: :bono:

I always knew I had to take over the world... :hmm:

I'm Adam. That was really interesting, could have been a bit more professional, but... it was good. Adam's first bio line describes me perfectly - You're easy going and avoid any kind of conflict.

Back
Top Bottom