Why was my thread closed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
It pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People can talk about cheese and bears all they want! Why can't I talk about cookies?

------------------
The purple rabbits say "hello".

The only possible answer to your query that I can come up with is "because it was stupid"

Other than that.. I dunno.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
The only possible answer to your query that I can come up with is "because it was stupid"

Other than that.. I dunno.

You're stupid!
wink.gif

Don't make me tell Deathbear to cut your kids in half!

------------------

[This message has been edited by mikal (edited 09-18-2001).]

Hopefully this thread will be closed, then you can start a thread called "why was my thread about my thread being closed closed?"

Hopefully this thread will be closed, then you can start a thread called "why was my thread about my thread being closed closed?"

good idea, smart ass!

------------------

smartass + buttface = genius

I'm half way there.

LOL! Bu, But, oh, just can't do it.

------------------

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
LMAO @ SkeeK!

mikal maybe you should start 12 cookie manwhore topics if you're so pissed.

biggrin.gif

No! That many cookie threads would annoy me too!

------------------

Maybe because stupid posts are taking up bandwidth that at the moment interference.com just can't afford! Ever thought about that? I get pissed of with threads on here that sounds like people are out of their heads on drugs, worthless crap that doesn't even make sense to probably 99% of the people that belong to this forum!

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
Maybe because stupid posts are taking up bandwidth that at the moment interference.com just can't afford! Ever thought about that? I get pissed of with threads on here that sounds like people are out of their heads on drugs, worthless crap that doesn't even make sense to probably 99% of the people that belong to this forum!

then leave!

And it has nothing to do with the bandwith!

------------------

whether a thread is closed or thriving it is still taking up bandwith though. Or else I have been left in the dark, which is also possible.

My guess at why it was closed is because somebody wanted to steal all of your cookies, and used this as a diversion *glares suspiciously at Joel*

Oh not that there's a problem with that or anything!
wink.gif

I mean if you think about it, who would want to steal a bear or cheese... ok unless it's a deathbear I guess there's that...

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
whether a thread is closed or thriving it is still taking up bandwith though. Or else I have been left in the dark, which is also possible.

My guess at why it was closed is because somebody wanted to steal all of your cookies, and used this as a diversion *glares suspiciously at Joel*

Oh not that there's a problem with that or anything!
wink.gif

I mean if you think about it, who would want to steal a bear or cheese... ok unless it's a deathbear I guess there's that...

LOL! Good answer!

To clarify, I know that every post takes up bandwith. But I doubt my thread was closed because of bandwith!

**hands a cookie to Achtung Bebe**

**what a bomb! doesn't get a cookie until he/she lightens up**

------------------

I agree with what a bomb.

Besides, the cookies are drugged so beware

Mikal, sorry I didn't mean to use just you for my rant,I'm including all those threads that if you regularly trip out on LSD or something they make sense! But we may be seeing a crackdown on threads like that! You were probably unlucky to be the first! Oh and I'm a he!
smile.gif

And now I have just used up extra bandwidth cos my @*&%$?! stupid computer posted my post twice! well actually my internet connnection was disconnected,wasn't sure if it posted or not!
Ok now you can have a moan at me about how posting the same post twice is just as bad! lol

*points and laughs at what a bomb!

hehe, haha, you posted twice!!!

*rolls on floor

*grabs her cookie and runs

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
Mikal, sorry I didn't mean to use just you for my rant,I'm including all those threads that if you regularly trip out on LSD or something they make sense! But we may be seeing a crackdown on threads like that! You were probably unlucky to be the first! Oh and I'm a he!
smile.gif

Don't worry about it!
smile.gif

I've been here quite a while and I have posted many serious U2-related threads and many comical-fun threads.

I think some people need to lighten up though. Especially with what happened last week, we should be able to have a good laugh sometimes!

And remember, the forum isn't life and death. It's a hobby!

I've said many times and I'll say it again, if you don't like a thread, just ignore it!

------------------

smartass + buttface = genius

I'm half way there.

Skeekie-All I gotta say is that you are one 'smooth' cat. LOL... PROPS(in between giggles) to Skeek!

Late-DB9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-18-2001).]

Originally posted by mikal:
People can talk about cheese and bears all they want!
who's talking about cheese ?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom