Why no VMA's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

:down:

Talentless sacks of shit.

Then again, these awards are made for talentless sacks of shit, so on second thoughts ... :up:

You mean none of these bands/performers will last more than five years?? :wink:

Utoo said:

Absolutely. Though if I recall, when they won at the European MTV Awards a few years back for either Elevation or ATYCLB, they were introduced by some rapper in his underwear.....

did they show to accept it?

They performed Beautiful Day. I forget what they won at the show or which year it was. I remember that they performed behind a curtain for the first part of the song & Bono's shadow was huge...then they dropped the curtain right at the first chorus---a very cool performance all in all, though I think I remember Bono wearing a fur coat or something...

Yes, I remember that performance. Bono was wearing a long suede coat like in the Stuck in a Moment Video.

It was a commercial showing Alicia Keyes as the first one with "the new generation of Unplugged."

Yup, Gorillaz. Oh well. (By the way, anyone else notice that the Gorillaz' new song sounds extremely similar to Staring At The Sun??)

Me thinks bono was informed he wasn't getting an award. He is a saint for caring for the less fortunate, but he has an ego that wouldn't allow sitting in the audience as a 5x's loser.

You got to admit, Gwen has class!

I just want to add that I'm glad for Green Day as I really like their album and think they are a fun band.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom