Why don't the mods post?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey, I post!
biggrin.gif

Of course, I don't moderate this particular forum, so maybe that doesn't contribute to your point...

Salome posts a lot...you just have to read the right places.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by ouizy:
but leave it up to we plebians to post our nonsense about U2 here?

PLEBA? Did someone mention PLEBAns? Oooo, plebians...like Rome...heh...

Mods post. Sicy posts a lot. In fact, she posted her tattoos all over this joint! Elvis doesn't post a lot, but he does post. Besides, lots of people don't post a lot, but reply a lot. Like most of the Mods.
biggrin.gif

*edited for ambiguous and otherwise non-sensical wording.

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 04-27-2002).]

Yeah, what Lilly said...

This is not related to the topic, but I have a question to ask. Where's bebe?? I didn't see her for a long time!

So what we can conclude is that the mods just post a lot in other forums, right?

Originally posted by typhoon:
So what we can conclude is that the mods just post a lot in other forums, right?

Mods post where they wanna. But good mod hunters would always look in lemonade stand, it's official, and free your mind.
wink.gif

------------------

Not really 'other' forums. Mods post in this forum very frequently. In fact, mods post in a lot of forums. But like Bonochick said, you have to go to the right forums... You can't go to PLEBA and look for Salomey!

Erm..

* points to post count
<--------------

I post in just about every forum.. I dont post a lot of topics because topics are constantly being posted and I dont feel like I should waste space if I dont have something of interest to post about.

I reply like a madwoman though.

* hands ouizy a pair of glasses

tongue.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

I was just wondering something...

Why is it that the moderators usually do not post unique threads, but leave it up to we plebians to post our nonsense about U2 here?

I mean I do see some things from Sicy sometimes, but all the others usually just move my threads around...

my situation is much like spanisheyes' and sula's.
i'll try harder next time
wink.gif

------------------
Our lives are geared mainly to deflect the darts thrown at us by the laws of probability. The moment we're able, we insulate ourselves from random acts of hate and destruction. It's always been there - in the neighborhoods we build, the walls between our houses, the wariness with which we treat the unknown. One person in six million will be struck by lightning. Fifteen people in a hundred will experience clinical deression. One woman in sixteen will experience breast cancer. One child in 30 000 will experience a serious limb deformity. One American in five will be victim of a violent crime. A day in which nothing bad happens is a miracle, a day in which all the things that could have gone wrong didn't. The dull day is a triumph of the human spirit, and boredom is a luxury unprecedented in the history of our species.
dc, all families are psychotic.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
Our lives are geared mainly to deflect the darts thrown at us by the laws of probability. The moment we're able, we insulate ourselves from random acts of hate and destruction. It's always been there - in the neighborhoods we build, the walls between our houses, the wariness with which we treat the unknown. One person in six million will be struck by lightning. Fifteen people in a hundred will experience clinical deression. One woman in sixteen will experience breast cancer. One child in 30 000 will experience a serious limb deformity. One American in five will be victim of a violent crime. A day in which nothing bad happens is a miracle, a day in which all the things that could have gone wrong didn't. The dull day is a triumph of the human spirit, and boredom is a luxury unprecedented in the history of our species.
dc, all families are psychotic.

Holy crap.

------------------

*Ouizy takes glasses from Sicy and puts them on.

*Ouizy still does not see original topic posts from many of the mods, but rather sees many, many replies...

I always see you guys reply, I was just wondering why original topics are not posted. Now I understand why - someone has to be the responsible one and keep the disk space available for our useless crap to be posted, I guess it might as well be the mods.

cheers.

Originally posted by ouizy:
someone has to be the responsible one and keep the disk space available for our useless crap to be posted, I guess it might as well be the mods.

lol.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Erm..

* points to post count
<--------------

I post in just about every forum.. I dont post a lot of topics because topics are constantly being posted and I dont feel like I should waste space if I dont have something of interest to post about.

I reply like a madwoman though.

* hands ouizy a pair of glasses

tongue.gif

The thing that amazes me is that Sicy registered her second username in January 2001! A mere 4 months ago!

------------------
?....we?re being thrown out of the studio, we spent 10 minutes writing this next song, 10 minutes recording it, 10 minutes mixing it, 10 minutes playing it back and that?s nothing to do with why it?s called ?40??.? ? Bono - 4/29/87, Chicago, IL

Actually, I registerd SicilianGoddess (8,000 something posts) in Jan 2001 and Sicy in Dec 2001. Almost a year later. Now thats nuts.
icon24.gif

It says Jan 2001 cuz I kinda retired SicilianGoddess.
tongue.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
Actually, I registerd SicilianGoddess (8,000 something posts) in Jan 2001 and Sicy in Dec 2001. Almost a year later. Now thats nuts.
icon24.gif

It says Jan 2001 cuz I kinda retired SicilianGoddess.
tongue.gif

I thought you registered Sicy in Jan 2002, so I was close! I just reread my post and noticed the date being Jan 2001, so I was very confused for a sec!
icon24.gif

My whole point was that you made over 4000 posts in 4/5 months as Sicy!

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 04-30-2002).]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom