Why are U2 so high maintenance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
So because Island doesn't send a sleazy record company exec to Abbey Road to schmooze U2 and kiss their asses the band gets all pissy and dump the label they've been with their whole career?

Now that's high maintenance.

I'm not surprised with this attitude of theirs. Fat rich spoilt bastards.

:shifty:

Last edited:
This is for you, U2:

It's official,

Most of you people are never satisfied with anything. You guys suck so bad. I would hate to live in the same house with you guys. I could see coming home with some flowers and hearing "I wanted white roses instead of red." Or being your server in a restaurant and you sending your food back. You are miserable. You guys are the ones who complain about Christmas presents your old or poor but sweet relatives get you.

You guys suck a__. Shame on you for complaining yet again.

I CAN'T DEAL WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVITY REGARDING U2 on a U2 DISCUSSION BOARD!1 stop it!11!!

to be like, totally serious for a moment, i really do wonder what the true reasons are for U2 leaving Island

i mean can anybody here, with a straight face, say that U2 is suffering from a lack of publicity?

Chizip said:
to be like, totally serious for a moment, i really do wonder what the true reasons are for U2 leaving Island

i mean can anybody here, with a straight face, say that U2 is suffering from a lack of publicity?
Maybe the supergroup equivilant to buying a porsche for a midlife crisis?

Chizip said:

I'd rather say they are suffering from overpublicity atm!!!

and I also don't really believe that what's been said is the true reason for them leaving island... it'd rather be likely that they would like to follow the guy who went to Mercury because they prefer to work with him or whatever...

fakejesus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom