Why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is like a bad car wreck...I don't want to look...but for some reason I just have to:angry:

namkcuR said:

The maximum number of U2 songs that description could POSSIBLY apply to is MAYBE 3 or 4. I love the ENTIRE U2 catalog up THROUGH ATYCLB. Don't make inaccurate generalizations.

As for the original topic, saying that, in order to love a band, you must love ALL of their songs and records, that kind of mindset is similar to the mindset that some people have of 'My country, right or wrong'. Sometimes one of the most profound displays of love for your country can be the act of calling it out when it is wrong, and sometimes one of the most profound displays of love for any artist of any kind is calling it out when you believe they are performing at a level beneath what they are capable of.

what???! :sad: in order to love a band you must love all of their songs??! :sad: i love all the songs but i really don't like one tree hill;;; but i really love them// even with all the critics of my family and friends etc... almost killed my computer with all the downloads
//sadly here in the philippines there are only a little of U2 lovers :sad: (is this too emotional??)

and hey, i just turned 14
!yeh! :|

omg:faint: I just fell off my damn chair because you said you don't love "One Tree Hill".:angry:

who said you need to love all thier songs?

your 14 also...damn I feel old now:| and from the Philippines:ohmy: thats pretty neat:up:

I said neat....:tsk: now I am old

siriuslydaphne said:

what???! :sad: in order to love a band you must love all of their songs??! :sad: i love all the songs but i really don't like one tree hill;;; but i really love them// even with all the critics of my family and friends etc... almost killed my computer with all the downloads
//sadly here in the philippines there are only a little of U2 lovers :sad: (is this too emotional??)

and hey, i just turned 14
!yeh! :|
hey im turning 14..lol

:shifty:

wat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom