who's who?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ok i'm gonna sound like a huge dork and come out and say this: i had no idea deathbear's fly girl is sicilian goddess.
so i was wondering who is really who in here, if there are any other dual identity individuals at all.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
That's funny.

no it's not.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Who are you, the feckin' Interference FBI?

Who are YOU?

i'm kobayashi. can't you tell?

------------------

sicy made it apparent that she was deathbear's fly girl-and vice versa. i was just wondering if anyone else had a secret id they didn't hide but i never noticed. that's all. it sure backfired tho, my fault, i guess.
good nite.

------------------

For my Lemon Sister:

Let me repeat, I am not Rat Bastard. LOL. I'm almost flattered that you asked me that!

wink.gif

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

WOW! Interesting!!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by christiana:
I'm ABEL.

i'm christiana.

------------------

I'm me too. Really...I am!!

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I have no time for identity games. I'm sula, and I'm glad to be sula, and I'll stand by my posts and not hide behind alternative IDs. Having been gone for two months I don't have the time or energy to try to second guess every nick that shows up. Besides, it reminds me of grade school.
rolleyes.gif

I don't know who I am. can someone help me?

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

This reminds me of a funny story. I know this guy who had a BBS board back in the 80's before the internet was invented. It was a crude, ancient version of a message board. Well anyway it just started out being him and a few buddies from school but it grew fast and suddenly there were over 60 registered members. So the guy and his best friend decided to have a pizza party and invited all the members via computer.

So, the night of the party came and he went to Pizza Hut and waited for his friends to show up. Only 8 people came and everyone was like, 'hey, where's Mr. X?' 'What happened to Schitzoid Man?' and all the guys are rolling their eyes and looking around. As it turned out when the truth was finally known, there were only 12 guys on the board and all the rest were somebody's aliases! Everyone had some but never thought everyone else was doing the same thing LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom