Who's going to be recording concerts this time around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Anyone? And what shows will you be at??

------------------
I need someone to stay with (ie split hotel/motel costs) for the Notre Dame show. Please follow this link and post to the thread if you can help!!!

http://forum.u2wdd.org/u2feedback/Forum24/HTML/000868.html

We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

I'm not, but if I was there's no way I'd tell the forum. Tapers have circles in which they only trade with other tapers. If you're not in it, you have to wait for a leak.

Well Mr Big Daddy, I was asking because a kind soul took pity on my last time and sent me a boot of Indy for free.
smile.gif
But, I was thinking about possibly seeing if I could get boots of other shows too.
biggrin.gif

NYC, hopefully GA (Prop screwed me last leg so I hope it doesn't happen again), and any other show I can score tkts to.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone can get recording equipment in any arena, what with the tightening of security.

Hell, I went to a hockey game the other night at Staples Center and they scanned me with a wand at the entrance.

but if I CAN get my MD through, I will also definitely "leak" my copy out.

The Internet has provided me with tons of free stuff, so it would be bad karmicaly (inventing words is fun) to not do so. And I'm a swell guy.

Back
Top Bottom