Who's gettin on the PISSER wit me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noel Gallagher

The Fly
Yeah it's barely fookin morning, don't gotta tell me that. Hell, best time for drinkin is in the morning. At least you don't end up fucking someone you don't even know, cos most ladies just ain't in the mood that early. Lets ya get pissed without worrying about all the crap that could happen, ya know? Gonna just start slow and ease my way on up round noon, or something like that.

Ya got that, sometimes that's all. Just take a drink, mates. Morning, afternoon, nightie time, whatever. Brush yer teeth, take a swig. Ain't that hard. You wanna be cut and trim your whole life, or you wanna get it on nice and fast? Gotta have a little alcohol flowing for fun, d'yaknowwhaImean? Who's up for one?

Then off to rock n roll. Well, fer me anyways. Fuck all the rest, cos we got nothing else to do.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Oooh, two chickies at once. I like where this is goin. Bedtime for you girls?

------------------

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
...Bedtime for you girls?

Only with you, Big Boy.

My night's just getting started.

------------------
~~~All I got is a red guitar, some Boards and my youth.~~~

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
ha and he can count too!

Sorry, love, not interested in three at once. Tried that once--way too much of a tizzy. It was like watching one of them women's shows, Oprah or some bullshit.

------------------

he called me love!!!!! grrrr

*slaps Noel with a Damon Albarn poster*

I loooooove Damon!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Did you see him on NME? Shite picture, but whoohoo!!

------------------

Aint he a hottie, helloangel?

Damon makes me sigh..

*swoon* Can't wait til Gorillaz goes on tour.
I love that man. (and 2-D, hahaha!)

I bought the Blur DVD just cos he's so foine!

I also read that he likes cats! So brownie points for him!!

8V67665.jpg

Whoohoooo!!

------------------

I will definitely be there when Gorillaz tour the states! Somehow the fact that he is 2D makes him even more attractive to me.

Ab43501.jpg

articlephoto-593.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

im gonna 'LOVE' the reaction when Lennonwannabe boy comes back

Can we say Robbie Williams next?

LOL!!

*looks around... I don't see anybody comin, zooropamanda!*

I don't have any of Robbie, but I do have Brian!
wink.gif

9i94376.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by Calluna:

I will definitely be there when Gorillaz tour the states! Somehow the fact that he is 2D makes him even more attractive to me.

I would love to see a pic of Damon and his cats.. I love a man who can admit he loves cats. awwww
wink.gif

you have no idea how much of a bummer it is t have been a blur fan for about 7 years and still never seen them live

*sigh*

i almost went to see Oasis but Noel here's lil bro starting head butting fans in Australia so I decided to give them a miss and see U2 instead.

you have no idea how much of a bummer it is t have been a blur fan for about 7 years and still never seen them live

*sigh*

i almost went to see Oasis but Noel here's lil bro starting head butting fans in Australia so I decided to give them a miss and see U2 instead.

I've never seen them either. I just have to watch the Tender video if I ever get anger pangs about it.

haha

*ZooMe likes that clip*
oh my babeh
oh my baeeebah

ZooManda + This is a Low = Depression CLinic

ah but what a ride...

LOL!!

Oh my baybay.. Oh whyyy oh whyyy

I also love "There's no place left to run"

*everybody sing now!*

C'mon c'mon c'mon.. get thru it...
Love's the greatest thing, that we have...

im gonna 'LOVE' the reaction when Lennonwannabe boy comes back

Can we say Robbie Williams next?

Oh that shit's all behind me now. If Damon and Robbie wanna do their thing, whatever. We're rock n roll, not sure what they are. Like, let's make the girls swoon, some shit like that. Not gonna come close to us, so no point in making that kinda comparison. We got that kinda stature, not just here today gone tomorrow, ya know?

As for the Lennon-wannabe, you're thinkin of my brother, wish he'd get off his arse. I expect him in here real soon. Probably just for kicks. Then we'll get this started.

------------------

Oh Noel.. How I've missed you these few hours... good to see you back, mate.

Carry on, my wayward son.
There'll be peace when you are done.

------------------

Joseph fookin' mother of God. My brother can't 'andle is fookin' drink, man, he passes out in like 2 fookin' minutes, man. I remember one night in Glasgow when this transvestite slipped him... oh, nobody gives a fook anyway.

'Ey, speak for yourself ya wanker. Let's all give a fook about this and get one thing settled. My fookin band, and I tell the drunken anecdotes. This isn't the kinda thing I blow off lightly. Ya man, least I'm not gettin pissed in the middle of a set. That kinda stuff don't fly anymore. If we wanna put on a damn good show, there's only one way to do that. Go out there and fookin rock. None o'that gimmicky stuff. We're trying to make an awful loud sound. And it don't help if you've been pissed and got a cig hanging out yer mouth.

We rock and don't nobody rock better than us. End of story thank you very much.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom