Who's a Survivor??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MunkyMan

The Fly
Alright, who out there tunes in Thursday nights for "survivor"? If you do, who do you think is gone tonight?? My pic is Lindsay.

mike in toronto
go LeAfS go!!!

I work Thursday nights, and I already forgot about taping the first few episodes, so I'm just giving up on watching it this time around.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hello, my name is Angel and I am a Survivorholic. Any questions?

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Lindsay? No friggen way. ALLIANCE remember?

My vote (if Samburu) is Teresa. They have to keep Frank on cause he's strong.

(If Boran)
--Kim. She's the weakest link. Good-bye

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 11-08-2001).]

It will depends on who wins Immunity. So you never know!!! I'm hooked on this show!!!
eek.gif

Originally posted by MunkyMan:

mike in toronto
go LeAfS go!!!

who cares about survivor mark, you said yourself 'go LeAfS go!!' though i'm a little confused by your use of caps.
leafs kickin' the devs over the weekend, sound good?

------------------
always wear your safety belt

Go Leafs GO!!! Just random caps, means nothing. All I got to say about the devils this Friday and Saturday is Domi Vs. Need-a-stretcher part 2!!!!

The devils better watch out, we want Revenge!!!

About survivour, rumour has it that they split into three tribes. I still say lindsay is gone.

mike in toronto
go LeAFS GO!!!!

Originally posted by amybatt:
All alliances go out the window tonight...just wait and see what happens. It's a whole new game starting tonight.

I'm curious as to exactly what they're doing. I sure hope that Brandon gets eaten by a lion before all is said and done though.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hewson:
I'm curious as to exactly what they're doing. I sure hope that Brandon gets eaten by a lion before all is said and done though.
biggrin.gif

LMAO--Amen to that!
I wouldn't mind having him take Lindsay and Tommy (the goat-farmer guy) with him..and Clarence too...although I'd rather see Clarence get chased out of Africa by a hippo...(don't ask)

Originally posted by amybatt:
All alliances go out the window tonight...just wait and see what happens. It's a whole new game starting tonight.

Don't forget George W. is on at 8, but Survivor on right after...

Thing is...I can't imagine WHAT will happen. I mean, really, those 4 (Brandon, Lindsay, Silas, Kim) are too smart to join with Teresa and Frank. They know that if they stick together they have a great chance of making it to the merge and beyond. Unless, perhaps, Kim and Brandon join Teresa and Frank (b/c they don't have any votes against them yet...) I don't know. I suppose it's anyone's game.

Brandon needs to get his own identity, that guy is such a follower. Anyway, I heard the same rumour too- three tribes. It'll be that or they'll probably re-tribe to shake things up.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Yeah, I hate that brandon guy. I hope the twist is that Frank kicks his Ass!!!!!

mike in toronto
go LeaFS GO!!!!!

devils are going down this weekend in flames!!!

Damnit! I hate when Bush cuts off survivor. He's not even from my country.

Well, George W is going to speak before survivor. Oh well, just have to wait to see Lindsay get booted.

mike in toronto
go Leafs Go!!!!

p.s. Bring back Elisabeth!!! No cute girls on the show!!!

Only during ratings sweeps...ABC was the only network to carry Bush..Survivor and Friends went on at 8 as scheduled. Interesting twist, but did they really have to show the gazelle taking a dump??
Buhbye Silas, Lindsay next week maybe??

Wow! That horrid horrid Silas is gone! What a coniving bad person! But OMG, Clarence and his "Silas is my buddy" speach...Wow! Harsh!

I'd place my money on Lex to go all the way! Either him or Frank!

Great twist on the show, though! But the gazelle was really too much

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Back
Top Bottom