Whoawhee! A free "October" in Best of 1980-1990!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlaTheGreat said:

I guess I'm just taking the brunt of this blow for the ELITE TEAM!

You don't have to go it alone. :hug: :cute:

i_love_adam, if you want people to take you seriously around here, I have some helpful suggestions for you that should make your stay at EYKIW far more enjoyable:

a.) Do not make posts that postulate whether or not rockstars wash their own underwear. Ever. Not even in PLEBA.

b.) Do not watch U2 performing a song you have never heard before, automatically assume that it is a new song, and come here to tell us all about it. It's okay to not be familiar with all of U2's material, but you just don't make claims like that without being absolutely sure.

c.) Do not post facts about U2 albums that approximately 90% of the people who regularly post here already know about. You even mentioned that us "elites" probably already know that October is a hidden track - so why even make a post about it?

I'm not trying to be nasty, I'm just trying to make you see why people are jumping on your back.

PlaTheGreat said:
Aww, cheer up. You can always start a thread about whether or not rockstars chew their own food! :up:

we all know they're like birds and have their servants and groupies chew their food for them and spit them into their martini glasses where they drink them with swirly-straws :shrug:

it's a scientific fact :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

we all know they're like birds and have their servants and groupies chew their food for them and spit them into their martini glasses where they drink them with swirly-straws :shrug:

Where can I apply for that job??

Well then there's not much left to speculate on the inner workings of rockstars. :laugh: :laugh:

Except...
ZOMG! WHO CLEANS OUT THEIR BELLY BUTTON LINT?!

Where does one apply for this job?!?! :drool:

got_edge said:

Where can I apply for that job??

That would be on Monster.com

but the only openings are David Crosby and Cher :barf:

I'm holding out for someone not old and crusty :happy:

Lint_Brush.gif

October should've been on the album dammit

and Gloria, a live standard for the '80s and decent hit single

that's outrageous! I'm outraged :madwife:

The Japanese version of The Best Of 1980-1990 includes One Tree Hill as an extra bonus song, along with October. That helps explain why a video for One Tree Hill appears on all copies of The Best Of 1980-1990 home video.

Halup said:
The Japanese version of The Best Of 1980-1990 includes One Tree Hill as an extra bonus song, along with October. That helps explain why a video for One Tree Hill appears on all copies of The Best Of 1980-1990 home video.

you must be Super Elite :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom