Who would you love to see Bono sing with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yimou said:

You mean like a boy band ??,, :wink:

I'd actually love to see U2 do a parody of N'Sync like D12 did in that 'My Band' video. I found the Village People thing funny enough, but that would leave me laughing for days :D

Mary Black, or Mary J. Blige...or how about that singer from Evanescence?

Automatic Baby:drool: You know, I acctually think about them reforming all the time. Seeing as U2 and R.E.M. are my two favorite bands, that would be a dream of mine...:rockon:

Female's

Greetings
I wouldn't mind hearing Amy Lee And Bono doing a
"rock" duet song in the future. :wink:

There's too much Rap and not enough rock IMO
Peace
K

David Bowie--there is no better answer. Two singers who have tried multiple styles and looks, and who aren't afraid to "go for it" with their voices.

I'm amazed this hasn't happened yet, what with the Eno connection and all.

Bjork would be cool, but I really can't see it. She's operating on a level I can't imagine anyone singing along with.

laz

clay aiken and keith urban

and Dylan again

Last edited:
I would have to say myself. That is such a dream to sing with him if i met him and went to a club and started to sing. i love picking out different harmonies. The only problem is that I love to sing all the high notes, lol.:wink:

Re: Female's

boston said:
Greetings
I wouldn't mind hearing Amy Lee And Bono doing a
"rock" duet song in the future. :wink:

There's too much Rap and not enough rock IMO
Peace
K

Amy Lee was very critical of Vertigo, I think she said the song was stupid or something like that. She made some comments in an article when the stars picked who they wanted to win a grammy.

p. diddy? i saw an old snl show with p diddy singing kashmir with jimmy page on guitar and a string ensemble . i found that fantastic. i am no fan though of p. diddy but i liked the updated sound of that led zep classic.

bullet the blue sky would be a great piece.

pepokiss said:
Jon Bon Jovi...

"THANK YOU... FOR LOVING ME..." :drool:

God I hope you're joking.

Eddie Vedder and Bono in a duet would be a dream come true.

U2girl said:
Chrissie Hynde from Pretenders.

...as for male singers, I don't know if he's been mentioned but I think this could work:

Bruce Springsteen

U2girl said:

...as for male singers, I don't know if he's been mentioned but I think this could work:

Bruce Springsteen

Well, then you should listen to the performance of Stand By Me, Philadelphia September 25th 1987

Well I know they sung together live, I meant if he's been mentioned as an official duet candidate in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom