Who Put Their History Mix DVD Inside Their Best of DVD Case?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
There's a slot for it, and, perhaps a sucker for directions, I put it in there. Besides, I figure it will preserve the DVD better than potentially scratching it in that paper case.

Melon

I was laughing when I saw it, but I definitely stuck it in there. Good to see a nice little touch like that. Especially considering the 2-disc packaging probably cost them more than a standard package would, and yet the DVD didn't cost the consumers any more.

i got the DVD today, finally ;)

put the history mix in the case too lol ;) great touch...

also put the history card sleeve and the 'paper cd' in the pocket with the booklet :eek: :eeklaugh:

Here's something I found intersesting. On the Best Of DVD, if you go into the credits section on the menu, at the end it has all the credits for the History Mix, Please (Live) & Beautiful Day (France). I thought that was pretty cool so you still have the credits if you toss the paper sleeve. I actually took the "paper" CD & put it in the History Mix sleeve.

When I purchased the Best Of limited cd it came with 2 copies of the History Mix DVD, each in their own cardboard sleeves. I don't know if anyone else had this kind of luck. I debated with myself (well, the debate stayed in my head thank God! ;) ) what to do with the extra copy.

Along comes the DVD and presto! ...there is a space to put the History Mix. Sweet! One for the DVD collection and another for the shelf. Easy decision.

I did. I finally got a copy of the DVD last night and put it in right away. The only problem was that my cheap ass Oritron DVD player wasn't getting the DVD! :no: So I had to wait to this morning to see it in my brothers player. One word AWESOME!!!

there's a slot in the dvd packing for it!?! that's so cool! in the interest of saving money so i can afford to buy christmas presents and then textbooks next semester, after the best of cd came out i decided that anything else would have to wait until christmas...my mom says she's going to get it for me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom