who played the piano during "sweetest thing" when they played it on elevation tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MattFromNYC said:
would u like me to prove that i am from NYC and am named Matthew (O'Neill), and am married? would that fullfill your life's mission to know this info? lol

Yes, more than you can imagine.

When I was at a U2 show hanging out under the stage with the dude that really does Bono's singing, he told me that you weren't really a married man. :ohmy:

Queen Bee said:

Yes, more than you can imagine.

When I was at a U2 show hanging out under the stage with the dude that really does Bono's singing, he told me that you weren't really a married man. :ohmy:

He told me MattFromNYC is actually BobFromDFW.

hey matt how old are you?

also, do you have a picture? for some reason im just really curious as to what you look like. one with your wife would be the best.

you intrigue me.

Last edited:
Chizip said:
hey matt how old are you?

also, do you have a picture? for some reason im just really curious as to what you look like. one with your wife would be the best.

you intrigue me.

All he's going to do is post a picture of Bono and um...Ali, I guess. :|

How convenient for Matt to suddenly "show up" after hours. :eyebrow:

See ya later, kid! :drool:

Trust me, no one loves making fun of Matt's conspiracy theories more than I do :love:

But I guess this is getting a bit out of hand and since the "question" was answered... (and I am sad I missed out on the fun) :sad:

Guess I'll close this. I am sure Matt will have some more weird questions that he will no doubt cross-post throughout interference despite the fact that every single mod in here has told him at least 5 times each that he's not supposed to do that :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom