who played the piano during "sweetest thing" when they played it on elevation tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlaTheGreat said:

PLEBAns are going to throw our reception, this party is going to be off the hook! :drool:

Doing the limbo between Bono's legs while he's not playing piano, baby, yeah! Those PLEBAns know how to have a good time, that's for sure! :happy:

got_edge said:

Can I be the flower girl???

You can be the flowers. Pla and I will throw you into the crowd and the person who catches you will have the privilege of licking The Edge's head.

OMG PLEEEEEEEEEASE MEEEEEE!!!

Bono says this party is going to be off the hook too!
bonohook.gif

Wow. LOL. Even though this thread has gotten severely off-topic, here's a picture of Bono playing piano in Boston. So... yeah, it looks he did play "The Sweetest Thing". lol.

Bonopiano.jpg

SpaceOddity said:
Wow. LOL. Even though this thread has gotten severely off-topic, here's a picture of Bono playing piano in Boston. So... yeah, it looks he did play "The Sweetest Thing". lol.

Bonopiano.jpg

Of course, he's playing it at our wedding.

This is not off topic! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

Of course, he's playing it at our wedding.

But is it Bono playing the piano? I, for one, think it's Edge. Bono's just pretending to play the piano. :tsk: He lip synchs too. :shh:

GibsonGirl said:

But is it Bono playing the piano? I, for one, think it's Edge. Bono's just pretending to play the piano. :tsk: He lip synchs too. :shh:

The real Bono was shot after ZooTV and his corpse stuffed by a certain person.

Today's Bono is actually the Dalai Lama in disguise.

Okay... I guess it's because I'm not in the Interference "in-crowd," but I don't understand what's with the constant thread-hijacking? I'm as bored with the conspiracy theories and scared of PLEBA as the next person, but this is almost on the same level.

Eh... I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused because I have a massive migraine after coming home from work. LOL.

SpaceOddity said:

Eh... I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused because I have a massive migraine after coming home from work. LOL.

When people post silly threads at Interference, other people subtly let them know that they're silly. It's the Interference way.

SpaceOddity said:
Okay... I guess it's because I'm not in the Interference "in-crowd," but I don't understand what's with the constant thread-hijacking? I'm as bored with the conspiracy theories and scared of PLEBA as the next person, but this is almost on the same level.

Lowell! I'm as confused as you are by this Bono conspiracy. I'm just here for the Poppuns.

you're all in love with me. you all want my body. you all want a piece of me. thats what.

what if i came out and confessed that *I* was really Bono?!?!

heheh heheh heheh.

Queen Bee said:
Does anybody else besides me think Matt isn't really married?

Does anybody else besides me think Matt may be in his mid-teens trying to get his jollies?

Or that he isn't called Matt and doesn't come from NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom