Who misses being INSIDE THE HEART???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliEnvy

Refugee
What would you do to get inTO the HEART again surrounded by U2 love???

For all the great fans around the world needing a pre-album, pre-tour U2 fix, watch for a thread with a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, Spetember 29th in the U2 Gatherings forum...

I can smile
I can go there
Into the heart
~ Boy

I didn't get inside, but I got the outside ramp and that worked for me! My heart accelerates just thinking about Elevation GA. I wish they'd do it again on the next tour!!! :hyper:

I miss being in the heart! What an experience. I'll be looking for that thread on Monday!

I was in the heart for two of my three shows. It was amazing. Watching U2 walk out on stage 10 feet away from me at the first concert felt like a movie. A really, really, REALLY awesome movie. :D I loved the fact that you could make real eye contact with the band, and could see expressions and little things that you just wouldn't get the chance to catch from the seats.

I was in the heart at the first Earls Court gig could not believe how close I was! Even Larry smiled at me at the end of the gig when they took a walk around the ramp! heh heh!

oh i miss being in the heart, and also just outside it

oh the memories

meatcago.JPG

I made it into the heart for the 1st washington DC show. I will never forget it.........I hope to be that close just one more time.

I was in the heart and looked at their backsides all nite -not that that is a bad thing- didn't get the center stage. But the next time I got the rail at the tip and that was good, got a piece of Bono :wink:

I was in the 2nd row for Notre Dame, Chicago, and Providence. I was in the 4th row in St. Louis. God do I miss that!

You were right behind me?...what number were you in line?....my brother and I were 166 and 167. we got there at 9am..it was good times

Back
Top Bottom