Who LOVES, Do You Feel Loved?......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took an exam today and through the exam I was singing this song..made me smile!!! I can always count on a U2 song to get me through stressful days...."their good for nothing":drool:

:help: This thread was actually on page 2 of the EYKIW forum ...
Already ?? I can't believe it ... this thread is so-ooo AWESOME !!
it's gotta stay on the top for a while longer here !!
Come on, fellow Interferencers !! Show your :love: once again for Do You Feel Loved ? :applaud:

"Take the colors of my imagination"
"Take the scent hanging in the air"
"Take this tangle of a conversation"
"Turn it into your own prayer"

Strangely enough, this song was playing when I clicked on the thread but I didn't notice until I started reading the lyrics and realized that it was timed perfectly with the song. Strange, but very good.

Do You Feel Love (the entire Pop album!) needs far more love and attention than it gets. Adam's bass = :drool: (never has my icon been more appropriate)

Last edited:
Eidolon Bird said:
Strangely enough, this song was playing when I clicked on the thread but I didn't notice until I started reading the lyrics and realized that it was timed perfectly with the song. Strange, but very good.

That is très cool

:cool:

Originally posted by MsMofoGone

"Take my shirt ... go on, take it off me"
"You can tear it up ... if you can tie me down"

"With my fingers ... as you want them"
"With my nails ... under your hide"
"With my teeth ... at your back"
"And my tongue to tell you ... the sweetest lies"

OH YEAH BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank-you, Bono ... for writing such sexy lyrics to a lovely song !!
Yeah ... I'M FEELIN' THE :love: :love: :love: NOW !!!!!
AWESOME .. AWESOME .. AWESOME .. AWESOME .. AWESOME !!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

DYFL is such a great song but unterrated. i always enjoy the RhytmSection bass&drums. one of larry's best drumming. a truly sexy song indeed!!!

It's always been one of my favourites from Pop,

I guess that after the first couple of disastrous concerts on the popmart tour, they decided they had to do some rethinking, and that was one that got the chop.

Shame if you ask me.

One of my absolute favorite U2 song!!! For a bunch of guys that can't dance, this has a great danceable beat. I have always thought that in the hands of a great producer, that a remix version would score well on urban radio stations.

Production is awesome, Adam's bassline in the live version is his best work of all time, but the song is so bland. :(

The nails under my hide....
The teeth at my back....
That heavy rhythm that seems to take over....

truely this is the god of all sexy songs:combust:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom