Who is up for an All Because Of You Radio Blitz?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I say its time to start flooding radio stations with phonecalls and emails about the new single in North America. Who is up for it?

*bump*

People, don't you dare complain if ABOY doesn't do well on radio - it will be your own fault!

I remember with ATYCLB, we did a MASSIVE radio attack for BD and look how well it did. Then, no one wanted to do the same for any of the follow up singles and they all tanked!

Come on! Post your radio station's phone numbers or e-mail and let's start the blitz!!!

We also did the same thing for Vertigo and it has had a great run and I would like to see the same thing done for the next single!

Start posting your stations

If I even knew my local stations, I'd post the numbers and emails. Theres been a few responses in this thread and people have suggested leaving emails and Phone numbers for people to blitz but nobody has actually done it

Hate to tell you this, but no matter how often you phone radio stations, it won't get played more than they want it to be.

We need the thread from the Vertigo blitz. That had a stack of radio station links.

Back
Top Bottom