Who is the idiot impersonating Bono in CA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

livehead

The Fly
My friends told me about some Bono look-a-like in San Diego who got out of a stretch Hummer Limo at a taco stand and acted like Bono. The limo driver even went along with it. Who is this idiot?

No. But that story confirms that other people saw the guy I am talking about.

Yeah thats sad if you take it that far. Reminds me of that guy who impersonates Lenny Kravitz, he's been on Vh1 and all.......Get a life....

fakebono.jpg

okay, back in 2003 my friend dom (the person on the right) met this guy at a taco stand and she totally for some unknown reason thought he could have been bono. he even signed a cd for her.

could this man be him?

keep in mind this is a cell phone picture she took back in the summer or fall of 03.

i look at the picture and the first thought that comes to my mind is "wow elvis costello really let himself go."

dandy, WinniethePoo, and david..........heh, three hilarious posts in a row. :wink:

david said:
fakebono.jpg

okay, back in 2003 my friend dom (the person on the right) met this guy at a taco stand and she totally for some unknown reason thought he could have been bono. he even signed a cd for her.

could this man be him?

keep in mind this is a cell phone picture she took back in the summer or fall of 03.

My only question is:

Is your friend single?

-Miggy

shaun vox said:
is this the guy? i saw him walking around the LA shows!

3435995923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2334%3D539%3D%3A%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323572399232ot1lsi

he needs to be stoped!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know...:scratch: :hmm:
I don't think Bono lost as much hair as this guy. I mean, Bono has a HUUUGE forehead, he's obviously loosing the fight... but this guy:yikes: ... I sugest a toupee...:wink:

bathiu said:

I don't know...:scratch: :hmm:
I don't think Bono lost as much hair as this guy. I mean, Bono has a HUUUGE forehead, he's obviously loosing the fight... but this guy:yikes: ... I sugest a toupee...:wink:

you quoted the wrong picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

david said:
fakebono.jpg

could this man be him?

:no:

david said:
fakebono.jpg

could this man be him?

thats very creepy

shaun vox said:
is this the guy? i saw him walking around the LA shows!

3435995923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2334%3D539%3D%3A%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323572399232ot1lsi

he needs to be stoped!!!!!!!!!!!

is that the guy from matchbox 20?

Bono B. Jones, the singer in the U2 tribute band Joshua Tree, visited people in the GA line at San Diego night #1, accompanied by guitarist The Chedge.... BBJ's a dead ringer in the outfit and the shades... but I think he made it pretty clear that he wasn't the real Bono.

Back
Top Bottom