Who is the beautiful girl during With Or Without You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In2U2

The Fly
Does anyone know who the lovely girl is that Bono pulled on stage during With Or Without You on the Boston DVD?

I'm hoping someone out there in "Interference Land" may know who she is...

I must confess, I was smitten when I saw her!

Am I alone in this?

Don't know who she was, but man I would of liked to have been in her shoes!!!!
biggrin.gif

Doesn't Bono always pull up the beautiful girls? (Bebe, you owe me $5).

<---- no chance of getting pulled up.
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I knwo her personally...she's really 83..she's had some work done though

That girl's a ho, specificaly my ho. Blarg to her and hetting all up on my man, Oh HELL no!!!
mad.gif
GAO
mad.gif
to her, biznatch.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.
http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html

hmmmmmm....you really think she is 18 Baker? You might be ok InU2.

I was standing just behind and to the right of that lucky girl. She is definitely in her early 20s. She was a cool chick. But she took a lot of heat while we were waiting for the show to start.

Remember the whole Boston 2 controversy of people being selected from the back of the GA line to go in first. Well, she and her friends were part of that crew. Several other people rudely pushed their way through the crowd to reach her and interrogated her about how she got on the rail, who let her in, who she spoke to, and what they said to her. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on at the time and frankly, I don't think she was either. She remained cool and composed the whole time. My guess is that she was hand picked to be the one to be pulled on stage that night. But, who knows? She was like jello when she returned to her spot in the crowd. Must be nice. Never did catch her name though.

Back
Top Bottom