Who here likes Linkin Park?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SweetOnU2

the invisible woman
I Like them!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I've only heard "Crawlin'". but I like it a lot. I'd love to check out there album.

And thanks for callin' me, Manwhore!
tongue.gif
LD

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

I liked them better when they were called the Deftones.

------------------
'Closer than ever to everybody's wife'

Guess I suck!

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

Originally posted by mikal:
I love em! I hope their next album doesn't flop cause they have a lot of potential.

If you don't like them, you suck!

go hug a tree you little slut
wink.gif

Hey all!!!

Everytime a Linkin Park video came on I would just turn the channel. One day I got lazy and watched one of there videos. The song was good!! So I go online and download songs and I like!!! ALOT!! Not many people around me like them, but your talking about people that don't get U2 either!! ( No comparisons though cause U2 is still #1!!)

I like them a lot, but I'm still waiting for them to show me with the next CD that they are good.
What I like the most, like their MTV awards performance, is that they are "normal" in their act - they don't have the big words lie "we are the best" and they don't piss on the other artists like Frank Durst or Kid Rock do.
Mikal: Why the sad face on your first post??? I thought that I'll have to defend them

A little digression: I know that I'm young here but this is my 100th post on interefernce and I'm proud off it.

One more thing: I'm from Croatia, and one man from Croatia a few days ago killed 7 americans - in Teneese I think. He doesn't represent my Country, he acted as individual but I would like to apologise and to tell you that I'm realy sorry. It's all over the front pages in my country last days. He cut the throat of the bus driver and in a crash 6 more people died. I'm sorry

bye

I love em! I hope their next album doesn't flop cause they have a lot of potential.

If you don't like them, you suck!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

I don't like them either...
they're just the same as Limp Bizkit or any of the other Rap-Metal-rock acts, who sucks IM"Humble"O.

I really don't like them.

I think it was Marilyn Manson (I don't like him either) who said: They're kinda like angry Backstreet Boys.

So true!
wink.gif

Well, let's see, 5 people in this thread suck so far!
wink.gif

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

Back
Top Bottom